There are three categories of ranking system in game: Positive, Neutral and Negative.
You can gain or lose maximum 20 000 ranking points on plus or on minus.
2. Positive Rank
You can gain positive ranking in such a way:
• By killing monsters (which minimal level is about nine lower than yours).
- If monster's level is lower than nine than yours, you won't gain any rank points.
- Number of points which you will gain depends of level of monster you killed (higher level = more rank points; if monster level is about nine higher your number of obtained rank points will be counted like monster level was exactly about nine higher, no more.
- You can double amount of gained points from monsters if you equip Sage King's Glove .
• By standing in Unsafe Place in amount: 1 rank point every two minutes if your rank is positive and 6 rank points every minute if your rank is negative.
- Number of points depends of skill level and your rank (if you have negative rank, you'll lose double amount of points).
If you are level 15 and have a negative rank, there is chance to lose some items from equipment if you get killed. You have to be careful to avoid it. You can use:
• Escapee's Cape to hide your rank and to be neutral for other players.
• Lucy's Ring to avoid item drop from your equipment.