Posts by Tary

Dear Players,

The most romantic period of the year is coming! And, as always, we have prepared some events for you!

The Event will start on February 15th, at 00:01 GMT+0, and will have a duration of 5 days!

• In-Game Event:

Every monster (close to your level) will have a chance to drop Roses and Chocolates!

• Forum Events:

- Screenshot Contest:

During these 5 days, show us your most creative and romantic side with some screenshot about St. Valentine's Day!

The 5 best and most romantic screenshots will be rewarded with Tec Points!

- St. Valentine's Love Letter

In this event we will appeal to the creative and romantic side of everyone.

Which means, that you will have to write a love letter to your loved one and the 4 best letters will be rewarded with 1.000 TP!

In this event, everyone should send me the letter via private message and write there to whom the letter is directed to, since I believe some players would like to keep such romantic side as private as possible! Of course, to those who wish to share their love in a public way, are welcome to share their letters in this thread.

We hope you enjoy this romantic time of the year with us!

The Metin2 SG Team wishes everyone a Happy Valentine's day!!

Kind Regards,

Metin2 SG Team

Tary   Elspeth How come this event there are no exp rates? Every xmas event i player on the sg server there were exp rates for at least a few days. And if we consider that so many people complained about exp gain for high lvl I think it would be a good idea to implement them. And please dont come with the argument "u already had exp rates". We had to wait for those 2 weeks and they are completely unrelated to the event. In fact I dont even know why they were still running after the event start since every orther normal event like mining event got cancelled.

U always say u are listening to the community. Well on this forum were countless posts about exp rates and exp in general. Now would be the time to show how well u listen to our complains.

You had experience rates on the first days that came for Nation War, which ended today.

The experience rate os the Christmas Event itself is back on

Hey guys,

The SG2 Global Team wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

May all your dreams come true!

And eat all the candies :D

Warmest Regards,

SG2 Global Team

For each correctly solved Puzzle I will give an Odin's Ring! You should send me your answers via private message here on Forum. I will not accept any answer to the puzzle in this thread!

78abfcbed30e27563f6c96dd7d566472.jpg

Dear Players,

The Christmas Holiday is almost here and we are more than excited to celebrate it with you!

The Event will start on December 23rd at 12:00 and it will end on December 31st at 00:00, too!

• Game Event:

You will be able to drop Christmas Socks from every monster close to your Level. You can exchange 3 Christmas Socks for 1 Christmas Box.

The Christmas Tree will be present in the middle of each town!

In addition it will be available in our Item Mall Costumes and Hairstyles characterizing this special Holiday!

• Forum Event:

- Screenshot / Drawing Event: During the days of the Event you can take in game screenshots and send them to me. You can edit them or just be creative about them. I will reward the best 4 screenshots with Tec Points!

- Selfie's Event: During the Event you can send pictures of your celebrations in the real life. If you want to keep your privacy, you can send me your pictures via Private Message here or in Discord. I will reward the best 4 pictures with Tec Points!

- Puzzle Event: Every day there will be a new Puzzle for you to solve. Each Puzzle with be shared at 14:00 GMT and you have until 00:00 of that day to solve it. For each correctly solved Puzzle I will give an Odin's Ring! You should send me your answers via private message here on Forum. I will not accept any answer to the puzzle in this thread!

The SG2 Global Team wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

May all your wishes come true!

Warmest Regards,

SG2 Global Team

l1I6x1f.jpg

Hell's Run Dungeon can be accessed through the Infernal Field Map.

• The minimum level to enter in this Dungeon is Level 105;
    • In this Dungeon you have to complete various challenges, two of which are only about killing the monsters in the area. In these 2 challenges the Desert Foxes were completely removed.

Nemere's Watch Tower Dungeon can be accessed through the Ice Mountain Map.

• The minimum level to enter in this Dungeon is Level 105;
    • Every class is able to complete every challenge on this Dungeon, which means you can complete this Dungeon without bringing a Mage or an Assassin to destroy the Metin of Cold and the Column of the Noth, as well as opening the Keys.

Your Horse can now be further upgraded!

• You can now upgrade your Military Horse until Level 31! In each Level you will be asked to kill a certain amount of monsters, but you will need more Horse Medals than usual to register your results for each level quest.

Kind Regards,

SG2 Global Team