Posts by Life

It's also true that in MMOs where you don't need different pieces of gear in order to be "decent" you have way more PvP.
    Take TERA as an example, it has a wonderful combat system but considering the difficulty of getting both pve and pvp best gear people usually gets bored before reaching end-game in both parts.

Having the "vs class" bonus would just add the need of many more equipment pieces in order to be competitive against each specific class.
    Plus, rolling a weapon with 10 demi, 12 stat, 10 crit and 10 pierce is already hard enough...

I totally agree with what you're saying, a lot of people just don't have the time and effort to invest in making godly gear and usually get bored before they can even try. But what you're saying can go both ways, achieving end game is a lot easier. People will get close to perfect gear in short time and won't have that 1 godly gear to shoot for. It's been 2.5 weeks since opening and I've already seen some decent weapons in game (I personally have a titanic lvl 65 +9). I guess we'll just have to see how it all plays out...

It won't be ingame.

Isn't the whole point of the rarity system to motivate players to make the best and most unique items in game? If these don't exist, you can upgrade your let's say 5% skill 5% demi legendary dragon knife all you want, but you can only get demi/agility, maybe crit/pierce for bonuses. It makes unique pvp items kind of dull and doesn't give much to strive for...

After looking through the market and using plenty of changers on my items, I've noticed that the strong against classes bonuses (strong against sura... etc) does not exist, was this forgotten or is it going to be implemented in the future?

EDIT: Strong against sura/mage/warrior/assassin bonus is normally unique to boots, helmet and weapon.

Example:

Patch Notes:

• Temporary removed the buff damage from mage and assassins against monsters, it will be added back once proper testing are don
    • Orc maze is back online
    • Horse missions from level 11 and above have 100% success now

Thanks, SG2 Global team

I understand that mage and assassin might need some tweaking, but I have literally invested all of my time and money on my assassin solely because it is reliable in PvM. I'm certain i'm not the only one and I really hope the ending is not going to be disappointing.