Change some things

• Im sorry for you guys but you are wasting your time , i dont know where the dev team went but its really awful to see what sv become , if they cant run the sv anymore like it should maybe sell the idea or the sv to a more reliable company who have the resources to make sg big again.

Well i can't really say much about this, but they have to care about the server more for sure if they want the server to exist.
    We had more people that came from nothing until a week ago, so i did not complain about the lack of people or anything anymore, but ended up the same again. Feels like the server is frozen as this current stage, but as it seems people are also joining fairly easily by their own. if we have hyped players on the server more people are gonna join, its not that hard. all we need is some effort from the staff.
    People are still joining. The server is still kinda new.

• Soon the statement comes again that many QoL features have been introduced, which have all been copied from other servers (Yang-KK, Drop-Filter, etc.)

Your discussions are useless! Take a look at similar discussions of the previous months in which all suggestions were just laughed at and long-time players were stupidly hit by the site.

The server is just not fun anymore! Not only because there is no content but also because of the team members' settings.

For example you can count by hand how many times every single Teamler ingame was online - some you don't see for weeks.

I have the assumption that the server just doesn't generate enough revenue anymore and you can't afford the Teamler as 70 - 100% manpower.

If you have such problems open your mouth and don't leave us in the dark.

What did you think? Just to open up SG2 which is almost 1 to 1 like SG1 and then have 3000 players?

Sorry for being so direct but currently every other server is investing more time and love in their server.

When do you want to add the voting? It's been several weeks since you confirmed this on Elitepvpers.

Oh, me and 2 guys from my guild are not playing actively anymore.

Same shit every day -> Farm Metins -> Sell Stuff -> Farm Metins -> Sell Stuff

Sure that's Metin, but any other server does it better than you.

But chin up, the shoulder strap system or petsystem will come in 5 years or so.

I hope you change something somdeday.

• also about plague runs make able to kick players and dont allow dungeon to keep players inside without party

love helping everybody by free exp but hate when they take my looots,, lately when i take players to plague i dont

kill last boss i just leave it becus players getting free exp gonna loot my things.. if me solo kill boss get 6 reds 1 box,,

if 6 players there in boss drop 1 red for each player and also the 10% chance for pearls and players dont give back

• Yea, saying "you and pali" wasnt a hateful comment or something, you simply belong to the part of the community that dont want the gahnasels be removed from the boss spawn. It was not the only suggestion about making the DC run better anyways.
    As for the "there is not much that we can do" about people quitting, we had +200 players/ 24 hours this last month, and they have quitted, since there is not much going on on the server, no helper online, me and 3-4 others pretending to be helpers and trying to help them, and GMs nowhere to be found, no different content, no nothing.
    I still have many more suggestions about the early game content as well, that are needed, but not gonna state those on this post. The updates that i have suggested are more than enough for the next 2 years anyways, since "when man is in hurry, the Devil is happy." , arent they? (Sorry about the sarcasm, thats my style :P)

Yeah, I spoke to Elspeth about the helper position and was told that the main criteria is English. Well I'm a perfect English speaker and sent an email to the team that the helpers do not play this game and I never got a response. Seems like they don't care to be honest. I guess no response means I was denied.

• No, the server can still prosper, by creating a return player package they can recover lots of players and by releasing some more end game content it will be fine

Server it's brilliant, the company that are actually owning it its not, the sv need updates and daily support by team but that's won't happen anymore, it's the sad truth and that's why I told that maybe another company could take back this project and give it the attention required.

• Lmao, they have been talking about adding the voting for a long time xD. Shadow: "If you want us to spend your money on a rigged voting, so be it". Sadly Juare, they don't respond to these kind of forum posts. I asked a few questions about the obvious disparity between 105 and 95 metins and no response from them. You can check out my post if you want (Its under Questions and Answers). I was curious as to why certificate drop rate is higher on 85 metins than 105 metins.. Stuff like that. As I'm writing this, I have seen some sell cheapest blue changers in shop at 11-12kk each for hours and not 1 sold. XDDDDDD I still don't see the level 31 horse. I still don't see the rarity bonus changers and adders to make the game less grindy and put value on non-perfect items.

• i really like this game but lately its been exactly that, farm metins sell, rinse and repeat and ive actually stopped playing actively. its been boring, i dont even farm anymore, i just log in to give bio quest and then i leave the game running.... i feel like the server is being abandoned tbh, i get it was the holidays but the holidays have been over for more than 2 weeks now. feels bad because this server can be really great...

• Shadow   Elspeth Can we have an answer? You read it for sure, just need an answer, any answer to not feel ignored.
    Either turn down the suggestions for any reason, like the lack of donations, lack of motivation, real life issues or whatever, everything is understandable, being ignored is much worse than anything.
    Either tell us what you are planning to do in the near future, or just answer with a "k" so that i know im not talking to the wall. Come on now, this is getting ridiculous.
    What else do i have to do?
    Also just to inform you, another Pserver closed, maybe the biggest one a day ago or so, which means that thousands of players are looking for a server to start playing at, but our server is nowhere to be found, i couldnt find a single advertisement easily enough, i had to know exactly what im searching for (this server) to actually find it. Dont expect any of those players finding it.
    But even if they did find it, why would they play it. Even from the home page with the offline stream and the 1/12/2019 update, server looks offline 8o
    Another simple suggestion that people are keep asking is to fix that offline screen at the home page. for gods sake its not even that hard. Do you want ME to do it for you, for free? X/

• I am not involved on this project since the end of December 2019. I even announced it to my collegues around mid november that I wouldn't be here for long as real life and job commitments would take much of my time, leaving none to be active here.

You have to wait for my replacement, or if you are a programmer or have any management skills you can apply for any available position. Remember that GMs have limited decisional power so you cannot expect answers on topics that doesn't compete them. For the website suggestion / issues you should address it to Dulaan

As for the private messages, i do get notifications on my personal email but as I currently have little time is better to address the issues to the support email or ticket system.

Thanks

• I see. I really appreciate the answer. Thank you for that.
    It was a pleasure having you around all those years
    Best of luck

• Do you know why if they dont have the money/time to care about the sv why dont sell it to another company who can invest the neccesary to bring up the sv?

• Do you know why if they dont have the money/time to care about the sv why dont sell it to another company who can invest the neccesary to bring up the sv?

Have you spent any time in the Metin2 Community as a whole? Because it sure seems like you haven't.

The most Servers are online for 2-3 Months at best and go offline afterwards, they are quick cashgrabs and thats about it.

The very few Servers that were out there that were online for years, were shutdown 2 days ago and the other one a few months ago.

People who think that there is anyone out there thats interested in buying this Server and doing something with it, other than opening and closing cashgrab servers is simply missing reality.

• Have you spent any time in the Metin2 Community as a whole? Because it sure seems like you haven't.

The most Servers are online for 2-3 Months at best and go offline afterwards, they are quick cashgrabs and thats about it.

The very few Servers that were out there that were online for years, were shutdown 2 days ago and the other one a few months ago.

People who think that there is anyone out there thats interested in buying this Server and doing something with it, other than opening and closing cashgrab servers is simply missing reality.

Zion well, she is not wrong.
    However i personally can't keep playing like this, for many reasons that are already stated. mostly because it feels like the server is shutting down, since we have no announcement about any update, no new content, no nothing. And im not the only one who is feeling this way, so i hope, when/if im gonna come back, there are still players around to play with. Im just gonna take a break until we have an update, or an announcement, or any kind of change.
    I am gonna keep using the forum, waiting for something to change.
    Thanks for all your work.

• Have you spent any time in the Metin2 Community as a whole? Because it sure seems like you haven't.

Yes you're right, it was my last hope to make this sv great like it was years ago, I honestly feel sad for the future of this kind of sv's which had so much potential but got smashed by a selfish community and trash sv's which close month to month. I wish that all can be resolved but the near future its quite dark.