[CHANGE]Remove Mages from 90 maps

• Especially in dark maps like dawn they bring nothing other than eye sore

While i dont disagree with you when it comes to the eye-pain, their purpose is to make AFK leveling impossible since people need to kill them in order for the groups to respawn.

Removing them would just end up with everyone AFK Leveling, defeating the purpose of the game as a whole.

• Farm moons now its a pain in the ass with that mates since you need to clean mages and the skills they throw are really annoying for the eyes after 2-3 hours there. You can stay calm about lvling, with exp ring at moonlights I gain 1.5% per hour or less with active killing, if you stay afk just with the mobs around you will take 1 month to lvl up.

• While i dont disagree with you when it comes to the eye-pain, their purpose is to make AFK leveling impossible since people need to kill them in order for the groups to respawn.

Removing them would just end up with everyone AFK Leveling, defeating the purpose of the game as a whole.

Ok leave it like that then, thx

• But its quite annoying while farming means we cannot even brb for 1 minute which is not good., moonlight farming should be something relaxing not exhausting especially it lasts for 24 hours. The magician mobs are every where in lemures area causing havoc, maybe at least not remove them but make them less annoying? . I

• Farm moons now its a pain in the ass with that mates since you need to clean mages and the skills they throw are really annoying for the eyes after 2-3 hours there. You can stay calm about lvling, with exp ring at moonlights I gain 1.5% per hour or less with active killing, if you stay afk just with the mobs around you will take 1 month to lvl up.

clyde in sg1 got 60 days ban for that it would happen same... :D

• I actually like the amount of mobs there, it's beneficial to players, for example during moonlight the amount of boxes farmed in 1 hour in comparison to s1 has nearly doubled.

But hey, I want an update that won't cause seizures by having constant flashing white lights in such dark map.

And maybe if you read, you'd see that I already accepted that this won't be changed, instead of crying and ignoring other people input like some people would.

• Why we cannot have an auto battle system in game? Players will not have to be here farming all the time, also no one will try to bot etc since it will be legal.

Zion Yes i agree with you

PaliPali You are right here, those flashing lights can trigger seizures if farming for hours, maybe they can remove those flashing lights.

• Trust me you do not want to have the normal lemure spot without archers back.. it will just become the same shitfest it was on sg1 where you needed to fight 3-4 hours for your spot (which could be a problem since 90% of sg2 have 0 pvp).

It's an health thing as EmyEmy described but yeah I get your point, actually since you mention archers that could be a good alternative, swap the mages for the archers, the lights would be gone and the anti-afk mechanism would remain

• As I stated before, i don't disagree with you atall but removing the mages is not an option, swapping them for archers would look awkward since they don't belong into that map but that's hardly a problem i suppose, atleast personally i wouldn't care if they look out of place, but I'm not the one who gets to decide that in the end anyways.

Sadly we dont have any 3D Animators or anything to change the mages attacks, which would probably also be hillariously expensive knowing how much a 2D animation can cost

• While i dont disagree with you when it comes to the eye-pain, their purpose is to make AFK leveling impossible since people need to kill them in order for the groups to respawn.

This comment is wrong.

Respawns happen regardless of mages dying or not.

• I find nothing wrong with AFK farming, it should be implemented as we are in 2020 already, cannot just sit and farm whole day should make it legal like at least turn on auto battle for 1-2hours it will not affect anything, of course some might find this suggestion unreasonable.

• I find nothing wrong with AFK farming, it should be implemented as we are in 2020 already, cannot just sit and farm whole day should make it legal like at least turn on auto battle for 1-2hours it will not affect anything, of course some might find this suggestion unreasonable.

PPL will afk farm/cheat anyway or leave...