Htn or scn

• It depends more on the situation and the rest of your build than your class especially since you are not weapon sura, weapon sura need scn even in less situations than other classes the best answer to your question is if you can tank with a htn or not if you can, simply go for htn since you have higher dmg if not go for scn if you want to build 1 neck that will work fine overall go for scn.

• It depends more on the situation and the rest of your build than your class especially since you are not weapon sura, weapon sura need scn even in less situations than other classes the best answer to your question is if you can tank with a htn or not if you can, simply go for htn since you have higher dmg if not go for scn if you want to build 1 neck that will work fine overall go for scn.

Thank you very much for your answers. Then ı can use htn to increase my damage. For armor ı think of 8 hp and 8 avg bonus:/

• Yeah pierce works against all mobs either if they are metins bosses or Level5 but none of them are useless as i said earlier there are situations which one of them is better if all you do is killing metins and bosses at level 90 maps then yeah scn is useless

• Yeah pierce works against all mobs either if they are metins bosses or Level5 but none of them are useless as i said earlier there are situations which one of them is better if all you do is killing metins and bosses at level 90 maps then yeah scn is useless

Thank youu. Wtb +9 Htn +800 hp 8o