90 Map Metin Questions

• Okay I have a few questions.

--- Why are 105 metins 1.5kk HP but have the same drops as 95 metins which have 900k HP? Can they at least give like 1-1.5% drop chance on blue changers or 1% more drop on Green Dragon Beans or something. Maybe make 105 metins drop Inventory Expansions or something. Can I get some sort of benefit from killing something with 600k more hp?

--- Also, since the 100 and 105 metins have more HP wouldn't it make sense that these players would need a 300 AV Chocobo or Dragor more? So, why are all the certificates on 105 metins 5% while 90 metins drop at 7% rate?

---I understand that you want lower level players to also make money and that's why Exorcism Scrolls and Hermits don't drop in the 90 maps, but for example, do level90 metins really need to have:

Exos

Hermits

Red Changers

Clams

66 armors

Heaven's Tear Bracelet

Inventory Expansions

Soul Stones

Blessing Scrolls (HIGHER drop rate than 90 maps btw)

Certificates (Each certificate 2% HIGHER rate than LEVEL 105 METINS)

Bravery Capes

Thief Gloves

Experience Rings

Battle Sword, Ghost Fang Blade, Dragon Knife, Yellow Dragon Bow?

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk

• 1) No clue

2) I think it's fine as it is

3) 90 maps focus is more on the bosses, they don't have 66 armours, htb and clams are a mob low drop chance if you're lv 86+ not the actual metin, and yea they really need to have those since lots of them barely drop or don't drop at all anywhere else

• 1) you are not the only on ein the universe so stop thinking that way
    2) there are a lot of people over lvl 95 (why i mention 95, cause when you reach 95-96 you have lower drops at lvl 95 metins),. so for those who want to continue leveling and still have a good shot at farming you have the lvl 100 and 105 metins
    3) you as a lvl 90 (let us assume) have the freedom to farm whatever you want, as long and you can choose from a variety of places to get good drops consider yourself lucky and blessed :)

• 1) you are not the only on ein the universe so stop thinking that way
    2) there are a lot of people over lvl 95 (why i mention 95, cause when you reach 95-96 you have lower drops at lvl 95 metins),. so for those who want to continue leveling and still have a good shot at farming you have the lvl 100 and 105 metins
    3) you as a lvl 90 (let us assume) have the freedom to farm whatever you want, as long and you can choose from a variety of places to get good drops consider yourself lucky and blessed :)

Thanks almighty, its not fun knowing that if you wanna level beyond 96 and farm metins, it's harder.

• Considering that metins lvl 100-105 are taking way longer to break I agree that drops should be a little better.

Regarding leveling - There is another topic concerning the low exp in 90 maps. Shadow said it is very easy to increase the experience there but did not give a time frame / actual chance of it happening. My guess is that the exp will be increased.

Leveling in DT - same as breaking metins and farming in AQUA. Either a dungeon is being made for the final boss drop ( blue death / dragon ) either the run drops stuff in the meantime. DT F11 gives EXP / Aqua Metins give clams... Anyway both places require good items, DT in fact requires best items needed . Good exp / very hard / no drops. Kinda equitable

I dont agree with ur drop list. Exos / Hermits are ok under lvl 90. By going to lvl 90 maps you should already be having P skills. Red changers already have metins to drop. 95+ drop blue ones, maybe increasing their rate at 100-105 would be good tho.

Perhaps adding bracelet / necks / earrings drop on 95-105 would be cool. For me , at this very moment it is worth keeping my war 81-86 way more than going 96 and farm there which is against the idea of getting better drops as you level up.

• I dont think they will increase exp in my opinion.