• There was one for Christmas, Halloween and the Opening day, that was 3x in 4 Months, surely thats more than enough.

Eitherway, we do not give away the dates of sales beforehand but as you might have realised due to the last 3 dates, we do not put out random sales for no reason.

They are almost always associated with Events but just because there is an Event that wont always guarantee you a TP Sale.

• There was one for Christmas, Halloween and the Opening day, that was 3x in 4 Months, surely thats more than enough.

Eitherway, we do not give away the dates of sales beforehand but as you might have realised due to the last 3 dates, we do not put out random sales for no reason.

They are almost always associated with Events but just because there is an Event that wont always guarantee you a TP Sale.

Fair enough, can I ask why not advertise sales beforehand?

• Fair enough, can I ask why not advertise sales beforehand?

It would be fairly stupid of us to do that if you think about it.

We have a Server to pay and if we announce a sale 1-2 weeks before, or even more in advance, the entire time would be a dry period and nobody would use the item mall in that time.

Thats just a reason i personally get into my mind after 2 seconds of thinking but theres surely even more behind that.

I mean, I personally have never seen a Server or Service that announces such stuff in advance, even the Steam sale is usually only announced a few days before, if atall. (Well, it is leaked weeks or months in advance, but thats not an official announcement.)

Yes, you are right. Waiting for Valentine's Day then 8o

• It would be fairly stupid of us to do that if you think about it.

We have a Server to pay and if we announce a sale 1-2 weeks before, or even more in advance, the entire time would be a dry period and nobody would use the item mall in that time.

Thats just a reason i personally get into my mind after 2 seconds of thinking but theres surely even more behind that.

I mean, I personally have never seen a Server or Service that announces such stuff in advance, even the Steam sale is usually only announced a few days before, if atall. (Well, it is leaked weeks or months in advance, but thats not an official announcement.)

Not in advance surely but during events or 1 day before is okay to announce. Hence it was fair for me to ask about the bonus right after xmas event was announced. Its not like i asked this 2 weeks ago;)