raise exp in 90 maps?

• Hello,

In the v1.4 announcement Shadows mentions that raising the EXP in the lvl 90 maps takes only 1 minute.

My question is : Is the team having in mind to actually do this or not ?

Since at the moment there is a little EXP event going on due to xmas and also the socks drop it would be the best moment to actually raise it

Shadow   Elspeth

Thank you.

• Hey

You can lvl in dt or are you to bad for that?

• We don't work during Christmas holidays

• What you going to do with max lvl lol...lvl slow make gears if lvling becomes too easy think how many lvl 105s would be around. Its not challenging anymore level 105s with nooby gears since they will want to rush and level not well prepared. Reach max lvl get bored and quit not good. Maybe if they plan to raise lvl cap to 120 then raising exp in maps would be more appropriate.

• What you going to do with max lvl lol...lvl slow make gears if lvling becomes too easy think how many lvl 105s would be around. Its not challenging anymore level 105s with nooby gears since they will want to rush and level not well prepared. Reach max lvl get bored and quit not good.

The server is complety unbalaned since CharmMer leveld x4 accounts to lvl 105 in 1 weeks and i will reach lvl 105 in 1 month coz i have not a mirage sura coz the only good way to lvl faster is DT11 and its fcking hard for the rest of races

• The server is complety unbalaned since CharmMer leveld x4 accounts to lvl 105 in 1 weeks and i will reach lvl 105 in 1 month coz i have not a mirage sura coz the only good way to lvl faster is DT11 and its fcking hard for the rest of races

He could level because he has lots of free time:)

• You get still 12% an hour if you level from 104 to 105

how do you know, did you do it?

Juare - please stop assuming and talking shit. You are just mad on me because I've said you are annoying and won't tell you how I cape in DT :) so now you start to trashtalk me.

He's got 12% , oke. I'll try it too and see how much I'll get so then we will have two points of view, two separate experiences...

• They just should raise the exp from dt11, since it's a hard map it should be more rewardable, I'm doing 20% per hour with the event exp boost and I'm just 97, I don't want to imagine at lv 103+ when I reach +10 lvls than some mobs so exp will become shit.

• how do you know, did you do it?

Juare - please stop assuming and talking shit. You are just mad on me because I've said you are annoying and won't tell you how I cape in DT :) so now you start to trashtalk me.

He's got 12% , oke. I'll try it too and see how much I'll get so then we will have two points of view, two separate experiences...

If you have no idea, then just be quiet. bebi