[CHANGE] AURA IN POLYMORPH

• Hey guys i was looking over several threads and considering what bosses to go after etc etc. I found that, (and correct me if im wrong) mages and ninjas have a ridiculous advantage vs bosses than suras and warriors. If what one of the gms said was true (mages have 35% dmg boost) then it means that it also gets amplified by polymorph skill, thus received an immense damage boost. Now i understand that this dmg boost is good for ninjas and mages in pve, however it becomes an unfair advantage vs bosses because suras and warriors are not allowed to use aura or enchanted blade when using polymorph. I dont think that anyone can argue that this is an unfair advantage (or disadvantage.) Therefore, i recommend that either enchanted blade and aura should be allowed to be used in polymorph, or the damage boosted for mages and ninjas be either reduced entirely, or removed against bosses. I certainly know that i do not want to go start a mage from the beginning just so that i can farm bosses. Please let me know what you guys think (both gms and people in the community.)

• Hey there,

it is far from an "unfair advantage"

Ninjas were always the best boss killers, this only hardens that fact.

The fact that Warriors and Suras were able to use AoS / Enchanted Blade in Polymorph was a Bug, so it was fixed.

You can Farm bosses with all 4 classes, some are slower some are faster.

Sins and Mages do bosses faster, Suras are tanky and deal overall good damage but are weak boss killers and Warriors are an allrounder but very weak tanks. If atall, using AoS/EB in Poly would be the unfair advantage. You can't just have 2 classes do EVERYTHING perfectly and leave the rest to be utterly useless.

• i agree with your last statement but doesnt 35% mob increase allow mages to do everything perfectly? they smash metins as fast as warriors(some of them faster than i can) and theyre major dungeon/boss killers. If you say that all chars CAN kill bosses by themselves then i can make my peace with it but if i find it near impossible to kill bosses (due to lack of damage) then i will have a problem with it.

• i agree with your last statement but doesnt 35% mob increase allow mages to do everything perfectly? they smash metins as fast as warriors(some of them faster than i can) and theyre major dungeon/boss killers. If you say that all chars CAN kill bosses by themselves then i can make my peace with it but if i find it near impossible to kill bosses (due to lack of damage) then i will have a problem with it.

I'm very sorry but if a Mage does a Metin as fast or faster than your Warrior, then thats not because we buffed them but simply because their equipment is far better than yours. Thus they are rewarded with being faster than you.

A Warrior will always be faster in overall metin and monster farming, while Mages and Assassins have a better single target damage with Polymarbles.

You chose a class, you chose your advantages and disadvantages.

Everything is POSSIBLE with every character - just how good your equipment has to be differs.