SG2 Global Version 1.4

• l1I6x1f.jpg

Hell's Run Dungeon can be accessed through the Infernal Field Map.

• The minimum level to enter in this Dungeon is Level 105;
    • In this Dungeon you have to complete various challenges, two of which are only about killing the monsters in the area. In these 2 challenges the Desert Foxes were completely removed.

Nemere's Watch Tower Dungeon can be accessed through the Ice Mountain Map.

• The minimum level to enter in this Dungeon is Level 105;
    • Every class is able to complete every challenge on this Dungeon, which means you can complete this Dungeon without bringing a Mage or an Assassin to destroy the Metin of Cold and the Column of the Noth, as well as opening the Keys.

Your Horse can now be further upgraded!

• You can now upgrade your Military Horse until Level 31! In each Level you will be asked to kill a certain amount of monsters, but you will need more Horse Medals than usual to register your results for each level quest.

Kind Regards,

SG2 Global Team

• You should stop throwing out statements, rather ask "will we have +6 stones" instead of stating "we will have +6 stones"

Just because we add a Run that doesnt mean the Items you get from it are the same as on S1.

Well i thought it would be same as server 1, however i am certain if not now but later we will surely have +6 stones. Because i said ''hell run means we will have +6 stones'' i did not mention a time frame for it, i meant this ''Hell=flame keys =+6 stones simple as that.

• We are not forcing anybody. You don't want to play those maps? Don't level up. Complaining that high level have no contents and then complaining the content is for higher level is quite contraddictory.

That attitude is which doing ppl quit, if u dont got map to lvl decently to 105 why force ppl to lvling 105? i dont want lvl up in DT11 in lvl 100 to reaching 2-3% per hour with 0 drop sorry but u are losing 20% ppl every update.

• Not sure if you realise that this is a private server. The whole blackmail bs of "losing players" whenever you don't like an update is not going to work. If we lose players and don 't have enough funds to continue the service, we simply shut down the service. This is how it works. As long as there are players and funds we continue delivering updates. If not, we close.   You can provide feedbacks on the update without the usual toxic blackmail crap, cause it doesn't affect me or anybody else.

• I dont make blackmails , i suggested alot of things in this server just i dont understand why we have to reach 105 lvl without a decent map to reach it. in sg1 u can enter to the last RUN "Erebus" and "Ochao temple" making lvl 100. I dont play much time for works etc.. if i have to expend the time i play metin2 for 1 month in DT11 dropping 0 items and materials idk if i will reach lvl 105 or will back to sg1 to make that runs with my lvl 100. i play for fun not for suffering

• Because in every server they are 100+ dungeons and the same here. You keep talking of SG1 as if it is the same when its not. But flashnews, guess what? Ochao was added years later those two dungeons and guess what? People leveled to 105 without that map.

Suggest a decent map for leveling if thats your problem. This is an update thread for high level content and the high level is 105.

• ummm isnt heavens lair a good place to exp? old metins that i played in it was always heavens lair for lv90s, get the right equip for it and its easy exp up there. i dont disagree with the content being released but i personally think its a bit too fast. we just got lv90 maps, doesnt matter though, just pointing out my personal thoughts

• Yeah sure but u never need reach the highest lvl to enter the news map if the highest lvl is 105 rightnow cap the run in lvl 100 imagine than needs lvl99 to enter Catacumbs when lvl 99 were the highest lvls. Well lvl 90 maps are complety useless for lvl and zincs still being too usless for lvl. Zincs would be a good option to get lvl 100 similar exp than in DT11 and get fun, to get 100-105 lvl 90 maps with some hard spot

• ummm isnt heavens lair a good place to exp? old metins that i played in it was always heavens lair for lv90s, get the right equip for it and its easy exp up there. i dont disagree with the content being released but i personally think its a bit too fast. we just got lv90 maps, doesnt matter though, just pointing out my personal thoughts

Yeah bro i played in that time we reached 2% per hour to get lvl 96 for bio quest but we didntt need reach lvl 99 only who want get that lvl personally and for own objetive not for a run to get more and more gold vs the ppl than cant play 12h leveling