PATCH NOTES 01/12/2019

• Dear Players,

these are the patch notes for todays maintenance:

• Added and modified level 90 quests, better rewards, better drop rate for the quest items.
    • The bug related to the attack speed that caused missing hits once a certain attack speed is hit is now fixed.
    • Depending on the weapon and the character, the attack speed will grant you a bonus in damage once it surpass a certain limit, based on the character.

Thanks, SG2 Global Team

• Wow I'm actually impressed if this works out well
    great job!
    Time to test

Edit:
    So if I understand this correctly - the Animation is now capped to the maximum attack speed that doesn't bug out ( 165 i think as warrior for example )
    I tested it and it diddn't make any difference in case of animation speed with 160 and 220 attack speed so this would make sense but the Damage isn't increasing - I assume that's what the maintance is for ?

• The last updates are beneficial mostly for warriors .. Massive grudge sword buff and then converting the extra attspeed into damage??
    Feels bad for suras xD

Suras are already in a really good spot, besides of that the grudge sword is much harder to drop than the Poison sword and its only natural that a two handed weapon has more attack value than a one handed weapon.

Eitherway, Suras also profit out of this patch since they can reach 200 attack speed fairly easily.

• Suras are already in a really good spot, besides of that the grudge sword is much harder to drop than the Poison sword and its only natural that a two handed weapon has more attack value than a one handed weapon.

Eitherway, Suras also profit out of this patch since they can reach 200 attack speed fairly easily.

People writing that they deal like 3-4k more . It is much easier for warriors to reach the attspeed limit with 60%+ from berserk + the pots .. while the rest classes must have attack speed on their items

• Suras are already in a really good spot, besides of that the grudge sword is much harder to drop than the Poison sword and its only natural that a two handed weapon has more attack value than a one handed weapon.

Well how easily suras can have 200 attack speed?

• I play on 4 level 90+ Characters ( one warrior, one sura, 2 mage for buffing ) and in my opinion the changest are completely fair and deserved
    Warriors used to be really really bad in the endgame - so bad that I've stopped using my warrior for a long time until I maxed out his Gear ( and even then he was still way worse farming in the lair, not able to kill general, not able to level in the demon tower )

Sure maxing out Bezerk does give a big Damage boost but people forget that Suras also benefit from the Update and deal more Damage
    People also forget that Warriors take like 300% more Damage ( yes triple the Damage since Sura take ~70% less ) than a Sura without Lifesteal + Arrow Dodge - it's just that these disadvantages doesn't really matter in case of metin stone farming

meanwhile - suras are still able to farm boss mobs via mount pretty easily while Bezerk is kinda useless since you just get 1hit killed with the +30% extra damage and the missing lifesteal / fear

Warriors deal now real dmg with the risk of take 30% more dmg with berserk P, suras receive - 30% of damage but deal less damage, any class have his terrain, you can't have always all like suras had since start of sv.

risk of 30% and also missing 37% Damage reduction, 37% arrow dodge, over +250 Defence and +10% life steal ( which is like +100% Tp abso if i remember correctly lol )

In my opinion Warriors have finally ( since server start ) a space to shine and that's the Damage now
    For the cost of taking around 30% extra Damage ( and considering other skills like fear, echanted armor & lifesteal ) they do have a good usage now

• meybe IF you are about to nerf warriors, you should just make warrior take even more defence reduction from berserk, instead of reducing the damage/attack speed of it. This way every char on the game will have his own role, no char will be useless which is pretty lit. (im just giving ideas)
    Mages - Buffs, a must have
    Sins - HUGE dps on bosses
    Suras - Able to tank and kill hordes of mobs easily
    Warrior - Huge ammount of damage on metins, especially above horse/mount

Maybe in the future we can even expect a buff on bm suras and mental warriors too! and well.. maybe the attack up on healing force mages as well (no rush, + not a must, but it would be awesome to make mental warrior more tanky, to be unique his own way, or some other way to buff them)

Thanks for the great update, all your efforts, and ofcourse thank you for listening to the community.
    GREAT update

• so now aura and also berserk gives damage.. this sure does not sound like a great idea xD

its called DamagePerSecond, DPS for short.
    If you had lets say 100 attack speed and you were getting like 30 extra from the berserk, that would make you destroy a metin 30% faster.
    Now, if you deal 1000 damage, and where you were supposed to take 30 attackspeed (to make it 30% faster) you are taking a +300 attack damage boost instead, which is kinda the same, since the DPS you deal is exactly the same
    Now if the attack speed limit is buggy and it cant be fixed easily, its only logical to make it this way, dont you think?

• Really really really well spoken terotex. Now there is actually a reason to play warrior- anyway sura is still best Pvm no doubt!

I play both sura and warrior but I was so tired of the fact that there was literally no advantage in playing warrior but finally it makes sense! Ty! Best update EVER!

• Then you should buff 90 map mobs too, because at the moment you don't need any kind of defence to farm metins easily. They are already hitting like 50 :D Afterwards, we can talk about advantages and disadvantages. Suras are completely useless now

edit: if all problem is increased damage taken because of the berserk, you can just remove that effect. There is a difference between buff and over-buff

• Then you should buff 90 map mobs too, because at the moment you don't need any kind of defence to farm metins easily. They are already hitting like 50 :D Afterwards, we can talk about advantages and disadvantages. Suras are completely useless now

edit: if all problem is increased damage taken because of the berserk, you can just remove that effect. There is a difference between buff and over-buff

Stop thinking that metins are the only thing in this game.

Bosses, Runs and alternative maps like Heavens Lair / Future Content often require a sura which is able to tank the stuff while others deal the damage.

• Stop thinking that metins are the only thing in this game.

Bosses, Runs and alternative maps like Heavens Lair / Future Content often require a sura which is able to tank the stuff while others deal the damage.

When u wait just one update for a long time, and got bored from all other stuff it is disapponting :)