PATCH NOTES 01/12/2019

• Suras will never be useless ... its perfect Class for PVM on high Level (metins, bosses, Runs and dungeons)

i dont know why ppl complain about berserk ... and doesn't mean the Suras will be useless.

tumblr_ncmy055UT71s5h198o1_500.gif

• Stop thinking that metins are the only thing in this game.

Bosses, Runs and alternative maps like Heavens Lair / Future Content often require a sura which is able to tank the stuff while others deal the damage.

Tank what? Mages, sins can solo dungeons atm. Suras sucks for bosses. Hl is worst map for farming even though suras are good for it, thats true. Also bosses don't care about classes, all you need is skill ress and alot of hp to survive. Every1 can have that. But dmg is problem for suras and warriors. So they cant solo it. And as you can imagine on server with 200 ppl online you can't really find some1 who is willing to do dungeons together and share loot. Either you solo it(mage/sin) or you are doomed to farm metins forever.

• Tank what? Mages, sins can solo dungeons atm. Suras sucks for bosses. Hl is worst map for farming even though suras are good for it, thats true. Also bosses don't care about classes, all you need is skill ress and alot of hp to survive. Every1 can have that. But dmg is problem for suras and warriors. So they cant solo it. And as you can imagine on server with 200 ppl online you can't really find some1 who is willing to do dungeons together and share loot. Either you solo it(mage/sin) or you are doomed to farm metins forever.

Sura suck for bosses but they can do everything else in PvM way easier than the other classes
    I use myself on my sura since week 1 of the server exactly the same armor and manage to farm everything with it lol
    You have to invest like 10% of what others have to invest to deal with stuff as sura

I think that mages & sin can solo dungeons while sura / warrior can't is completely fine because it will just give every class a viable option to farm
    Warriors = metin stones
    sin = boss
    mage = boss / buff
    sura = everything else / everything a bit worse

if you don't wanna create multiple characters - find the best option to farm for your class and buy the other stuff like everyone else does

• That would be fine on populated server. Making money was fine before. Now it's so slow. So either i need to farm everything myself or I can't buy anything since I don't sell anything. It's that simple. Theres third option ofc, but let's not mention that yet.

• That would be fine on populated server. Making money was fine before. Now it's so slow. So either i need to farm everything myself or I can't buy anything since I don't sell anything. It's that simple. Theres third option ofc, but let's not mention that yet.

Can't really agree tbh
    i farm with a warrior, sura and mage and make good money with each
    maybe you farm the wrong spots? Metin stones usually are always a safe reward
    if you feel lucky and wanna gamble a bit you can go for rarity in the dragon room or farm in the lower levels
    you can also make good money with just trading or play every event

I do agree tho that HL 2 needs a buff
    HL 1 seems fine for the difficulty since you get a decent amount of clams and can get pretty nicely ice marbles

In my opinion the plague run should be free to acess for everyone as a leveling place and they should basically remove the EXP gain from the lair 2 but increase the clam drop of Zin Mobs for their difficulty & possibly a bit the gear now with the new map ( not lv 75 weapons tho )
    Would make it way more viable already

but that's a different topic :P

• Briliant Update!!, Im playing metin2 using wooden pc (the same pc used 10 year ago was playing metin2) where when I hitting metin at high speed example speed 206 only 6/10 hit will hitted. Now with update its goes to 10/10. So there before update, example the dmg tht suppose i deal 100k dmg per 10sec reduce to 60k dmg per 10sec due to bug. After update its 100k per 10 sec for sure due to increased dmg. GGWP!

• Omg they have compensated for a flaw in the game - warriors was always supposed to deal a good amount more dmg than suras pr second. Secondly the update is good for all classes with a bit of attack speed. Just because you have a sura and is used to be 1000% better at pvm you now cry about the fact that its finally balanced!

• How you can say sura it`s still in a good spot ? that`s why most of the players are playing Sura, cause they are best in PVM, in this game, u have to choose, pvm or pvp, now the warrior it`s ahead all of characters, in pvp it`s great too, in pvm now it`s the king, we are playing sura with the benefit of the PVM, we sacrifice the pvp fun for pvm and now what ? warriors come and take the big pot.
    Fck that, that`s pure not fair.

:)

• How you can say sura it`s still in a good spot ? that`s why most of the players are playing Sura, cause they are best in PVM, in this game, u have to choose, pvm or pvp, now the warrior it`s ahead all of characters, in pvp it`s great too, in pvm now it`s the king, we are playing sura with the benefit of the PVM, we sacrifice the pvp fun for pvm and now what ? warriors come and take the big pot.
    Fck that, that`s pure not fair.

:)

"We sacrifice PVP"
    Uhh.. you know that weaponary sura at the high later game are the best at pvp, right?
    Go ahead and tell us how exactly is body warrior better at pvp and they dont "sacrifice" this aspect of the game.
    *triggered*

• Just a moment, if we get 200+ atk speed then we will get bonus on sura but for that we need stat for the same on items cause without that its not possible i guess And if we gonna think as char specific then sins are way more useless than warriors when it comes to farming.I started as sin then changed to sura because of that.

• Lol Seeing people that play wep sura complaining about giving a warrior this buff is in my opinion just ridiculous!

My set f items is extremely def based,I tried everything in order to stay tanky as a Body Warrior,but still instantly died in DT 11th floor,from 1/4 of the rooms mobs(maybe im just to weak I‘m not excluding that option)

Whilst Sura Wep using bravery cape there.

So stop complaining about every single update,that the team is providing updates,is already amazing, and this update came because people told them that this „bugg“ was happening,so for them listening to us is amazing.

Keep up the great work,thanks

• Lol Seeing people that play wep sura complaining about giving a warrior this buff is in my opinion just ridiculous!

My set f items is extremely def based,I tried everything in order to stay tanky as a Body Warrior,but still instantly died in DT 11th floor,from 1/4 of the rooms mobs(maybe im just to weak I‘m not excluding that option)

Whilst Sura Wep using bravery cape there.

So stop complaining about every single update,that the team is providing updates,is already amazing, and this update came because people told them that this „bugg“ was happening,so for them listening to us is amazing.

Keep up the great work,thanks

Dude you have to cape them away in the corner suras cant tank them too like wtf.

• Dude you have to cape them away in the corner suras cant tank them too like wtf.

i can show you how my sura can cape all the monsters at the same time :) ur just weak ass sura king.

Just be happy, i got 30% more damage.

btw - 200 as is not the limit. as warrior you can get like 240 atk speed and you get dmg even after 200.

i got 216 atk speed and from 200 to 216 i still got an increase in damage