Patch Notes 27/11/2019

• Its an " quality of life " item, the same like auto potions.

as a new player - you start on two servers. on one you have unlimited bravery cape - use once - get lvl 5

on the other you have bravery capes 15kk so it is not accessible for you and as you kill for 5 minutes and you hardly and finally get lvl 5.

which one do you choose?

• It is true most of the useful items are really cheap now! Red changers, thief gloves, exorcism scrolls & hermits that's what we wanted right? for items to be cheap so that players are able to buy. No one shall complain about hermits or exorcism scroll being too expensive. However ,various items are way too cheap, means less gold when selling them but this works too.

• It is true most of the useful items are really cheap now! Red changers, thief gloves, exorcism scrolls & hermits that's what we wanted right? for items to be cheap so that players are able to buy. No one shall complain about hermits or exorcism scroll being too expensive. However ,various items are way too cheap, means less gold when selling them but this works too.

yes/no stuff like changers should be worth more also exos & hermits.
    it should be something good to have g/p skills... but guess that idea is gone xD

• The difference is that at one point if everyone can farm for themself stuff easily only specific items will have a value making other farm options less viable
    for example red forest was really garbage to farm before the exo/hermit update even tho there were the highest level metin stones

No one said anything about bravery capes being 15kk - I'm fine if they stable around 5kk each
    but right now they drop on a daily basis by more than half of their prices
    from 20kk -> 10kk within the first hours
    10kk -> 5kk the next day
    and now 5kk -> 1.8kk

For an Item that was usually best accessible via Item Mall ( and also stabelized around that ) it also hurts the TP value a bit
    As you said - it's an quality of Life item but that doesn't mean ( in my opinion ) that it should be basically free
    5kk for 200 is something every noob can afford
    it's not like you need 24/7 on the server bravery capes

• Mate, not like being 5kk or 2kk makes any difference in the end, they're still " easily accessible " for everyone.

While for high levels it makes absolute no difference for low levels it will make because together with exp ring / gloves / capes cheap/free they will get attracted easier.

I dont think that this thing is a concern for the server as a whole or for the server's economy in even 1%.

Let us focus on other things.

as I said - I would really love to see SS+6 in game ( while so many of u said no ) just as so many of you said that the community event should NW but just a few players have showed up.

Hell run -> flame key for weapon ss -> ss+6 -> spirit blessing -> a little bit of extra challenge to make an item.

Ice run -> Ice key for armour ss -> ss+6 -> spirit blessing -> a little bit of extra challenge to make an item.

• For the community event people voted with their ass instead of using their head. Both NW and Hunters Hour made no actual sense.