Server Dead

• The server dropped from 3,7k Players online 24/7 to 2,5k in 2 weeks. Something is happend, thats right.

Hey there,

Even if we'd go back to 600 players online at the same time, the playercount in 24h would still be lower since nobody needs the 29184 mules anymore so those chars wont be logged.

I'm not here to deny that we lost players since the Serverstart, however, the player count per 24h is basically irrelevant and says nothing about the actual population of the Server.

• With shopsearch and more missions to do (After uriel etc) belive me this will skyrocket , the problem is is always private servers that have new stuff to do , i played myself 1 year straight 1 private (still open tho and 1 of the biggest) and i couldn't finish all in the game , in SG after 1 month this is now boring , in the other servers i can farm metins then farm dungeons , here the dungeons are useless and kinda boring to do (look at the orc maze , if we could use Horse that is ok , right now is garbage)

• U needed 3 days to find skein? nah fam. you need to evolve. That is the problem. Comodity. Everybody wants everything with 1 click. Nope? take this example. i needed 2x esoteric primers 1 day ago. 3 shops searches later some insane guy was selling for 1.5k I went like hmm ok, he must have hit his head or whatever if a Lv 20-30 up item cost so much? 10 mins later of chat spam later some1 was sellin for 1.5kk and I went like? people are throwing items left and right on the ground and literal gold and so on and odins are for some reason 90kk already and so on. so guess what? not even 5 minutes later I had 3 esoteric primers dropped. So yeah. keep encouraging price fixing, pay those deranged people who keep increasing the prices of everything cuz you are to lazy to move your ass 5 minutes and drop yourself. im sure the server population gonna rise and not drop, just like on the first server. #goodOldTimesWhen1ktp=2kk | #FpriceFixers Anyway just my 2 cents. PS: 3 days for skein :))))

• Hey there,

Even if we'd go back to 600 players online at the same time, the playercount in 24h would still be lower since nobody needs the 29184 mules anymore so those chars wont be logged.

I'm not here to deny that we lost players since the Serverstart, however, the player count per 24h is basically irrelevant and says nothing about the actual population of the Server.

If the team wasn't very cocky and didn't nerf shamans and ninjas I guarantee you we would have had at least 3x the players we have right now. I personally lost motivation to play because I KNEW JUST LIKE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT SURAS ARE ONLY DECENT THING AT PVM. Why the hell should I spend my PRECIOUS TIME on making a sura just so I could be "good" at PvM.

Secrew that , you reap what you sow. And believe me, alot of people said they would quit after the nerfs and you guys didn't listen.

• If the team wasn't very cocky and didn't nerf shamans and ninjas I guarantee you we would have had at least 3x the players we have right now.

i dont think that if you boost mage and ninjas the player numbe raise x3 xDDDDDDDDDDDD never heard such a funny thing

anways the server is dying out right now that's a fact, we are at 2019 and players have claims.. that means regular updates (not one update since server start), Good Events.. Maybe like EXP event.. and more farmspots... generally keep the game attractive..

There are alot of other servers and the the competition is huge..

SO DO SOMETHING or this server will end like SG1..

act instead of searching for stupid excuses

• In my opinion people want news like sash system, pet system, missions system

Hey, I agree with you; other servers got many of systems like sashes system, pet system, complex quests, new dungeons etc. wchich can encourage players to play at these servers.

• another problem is that everday someone shouts that theyre leaving the server. "GIVING AWAY ITEMS CH1 STABLE BOY"

personally, if I read those sentences I think about SG's future and about all the people quitting.

Thats the reason I dont play active anymore, theres no motivation for playing when you know most of players are quitting.

There is not even an official statement to the actual situation of the server. Everyone knows its at a bad spot atm. But I feel like the team doesnt care xd

Updates take so long, theres nothing to do than just constant farm the same spots, do the same dungeons (well even its the basic thing metin2 offers, other severs make this a lot more fun - reward system etc.).. with that I want to agree to the suggestion about some new systems/quests.

I really like this server and enjoy it the most to play on it, so I hope the team opens their eyes...

• Is not like we don't care, is more like we can't do much cause the problem doesn't lie on a lack of updates, the concept of the server was not liked. Nowdays the grinding is not appreciated, they all want a fast server where your perfect master skills are done on the same day or the next day you create your account, they want 2000 metins every 10 seconds and a bot that roll your items for you. The concept of this server is different and honestly almost noone cares about quests. While updates can be faster indeed, we are a small team and we can't provide updates every day, still in 1 month we made several changes and updates several systems too.

We will continue to update the game and improve what can be improved of course.