By using the SG 2 Global Forum you agree to have read, understood and bound to the following rules.
These rules may also apply to every other services provided by SG 2 Global such as Shoutbox, PM, live chat, etc.
Rules are divided in following macro sections:
1) 1) Forum
Multiple accounts per individual are not allowed unless an exception is made by the Admin. In case you forget your password do not create a new account but use the recovery system.
- If you are still unable to login, contact the administrator.
- In case of sharing IP with other players, please make sure to contact one of our Admins.
- In case of sharing account you are responsable for any text, images, video and other content even in the case that someone else is using your account.
- The language of this forum is English. Unless allowed in special sections, you shall not post any content in a different language than English.
- Creating accounts to impersonate, flame, troll or harm the Staff or the players is strictly forbidden.
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to an infraction.
- Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking or mentioning information on warez, crackz, pornography or copyrighted material without permission will receive a warning or a ban (under our discrection) and their post will be removed.
- Every link or posts to external games or other competitive server is strictly forbidden.
- All the discussions regarding politic, religion, racism or any other "hot" topic, are not allowed.
- Flooding, spamming, flaming, trolling, insulting, necroposting or post hunting is not allowed and will lead to an infraction or to a permanent ban depending on the case.
- For a better respect of the members, the use of CAPS that is equal to "yelling" or anger/rage mode, is strictly forbidden. The use of CAPS on the title of the thread is not allowed as well.
- Arguing with a Game Master, Game Admin or a Moderator is not allowed. If you have any remarks to do use the PM.
- Creating the same thread after a Game Master, Game Admin or Moderator has closed a previous one is not allowed and will lead to an infraction. If you think your thread should not be closed you can PM one of the admins to re-open it. We reserve the right to accept or refuse every request based on our personal judgment.
- You may ask clarifications regarding a ban ingame as long as it doesn't turn into a debate and as long as you have the account's ownership. Posting for a banned member is not allowed and may lead to an infraction.
- Posting video, images or any other contact to mock, troll, flame or insult any teamler or any other player is not allowed. Posting personal informations about others is not allowed. Posting rumors, accusations or assumptions, that are false, groundless or unfounded or even without proper evidences, is strictly forbidden and may lead to a permanent ban.
- Profile Pictures and Signatures cannot have sexual, political or religious nature. Nudity and profanity are strictly forbidden.
- Profile Pictures and Signatures should not have any negative referral to teamlers, other members, countries, religions, etc.
- All the previous rules applies to the Signatures and Profile Picture as well.
- Signatures 's maximum height is 150px.
- Profile Pictures (Avatars) 's maximum size is 128x128px.
- The Game Masters, Game Admin or Moderator can remove and/or edit any Signature or Profile Picture that go against these rules without previous warning.
- Every 3 infractions the member will be suspended for one week from the forums.
- In special cases, and under our discretion, a member may be suspended or permanently banned without any infractions casted upon him.
- Avoiding the ban from infractions, (for example 1.1) may lead to a permanent ban from the forums.
- Members may have their ingame account/s suspended or permanently banned based on their actions on the forum or any other associated service. this includes but is not limited to every related account by IP or Email.
Metin2 SG reserves the right to complete and amend these rules and to make judgement in special cases that are not covered by the current rules.