Vote 4 Server , Promo , Update

• hey, as perhaps many people notice, the server is unfortunately dying. Can a teamler please tell us what the future plan looks like to do something about it or is it pretended to be nothing and the server will just go offline at some point? Would be nice if you, tell us your community something!:cursing: for waiting and "soon" it is to late!

• hey, as perhaps many people notice, the server is unfortunately dying. Can a teamler please tell us what the future plan looks like to do something about it or is it pretended to be nothing and the server will just go offline at some point? Would be nice if you, tell us your community something!:cursing: for waiting and "soon" it is to late!

just complain complain complain. the server was never gonna have 1000 people playing everyday its metin2 and most likely no one new is gonna come here. why would they tell u an update is gonna come on such day when they dont know that.. if they tell you its coming on such a day and then they find something wrong with it and it doesnt complain all of you will complain even more they said the new update will come before next weekend or so. but i guess you didnt read the forum before posting this

• I think you haven't read what I meant, I've read that an update will come, but it says that's weeks!

How does the plan look out of the server to get fuller again? 300 people at the main hours and of which 50% multi accounts, yes great! then I'll keep waiting and waiting waiting waiting

and I asked for a rescue plan & not for the opinion of a Player.

• just complain complain complain. the server was never gonna have 1000 people playing everyday its metin2 and most likely no one new is gonna come here. why would they tell u an update is gonna come on such day when they dont know that.. if they tell you its coming on such a day and then they find something wrong with it and it doesnt complain all of you will complain even more they said the new update will come before next weekend or so. but i guess you didnt read the forum before posting this

to complain? the elspeth such liket was clear, the community is still trying to save something! I could also just walk like hundreds of others without saying anything without getting involved.

The extra update slowed us down because it was done poorly by a DEV which is now out of the team. We had to rewrite most part of that system and this took around 20 days. It is now ready, whats missing is that certain functions, like creating refined items or crafting potions have minor integration bug with the extra. It shouldn't take more than a few days to solve them, so we can assure you that the extra will be in live during this coming week.

As for the vote 4 server, is useless. Every website that provides that service is selling votes to the highest bidder. The promo is limited due to the copyright strikes.

• The extra update slowed us down because it was done poorly by a DEV which is now out of the team. We had to rewrite most part of that system and this took around 20 days. It is now ready, whats missing is that certain functions, like creating refined items or crafting potions have minor integration bug with the extra. It shouldn't take more than a few days to solve them, so we can assure you that the extra will be in live during this coming week.

As for the vote 4 server, is useless. Every website that provides that service is selling votes to the highest bidder. The promo is limited due to the copyright strikes.

that's an answer to my questions. Thank you Shadow !

tells us if we can help as a community. I hope the best ... !

• We gotta do some promotion and get more players on this lovely server. It is just one month old, there is not one maxlvl player, yet we only have around ~300 players online all day long, and many have like 2-3 characters logged in (I already count as 3 for example)

While other servers like ***** have 2000 online players (not sure if real statistic tho), and that server is damn old already