Demon tower better drop

• Hello, firstly - sorry for my english.

I was wondering why in the Reaper chest are weapons 75 if drop of them is in Heavens lair - thats making this chest useless?

why making DT run is not profitable? - its better to make orc's maze or plagued demon's run to earn some money.

Would anybody be after changing the Reaper chest drop? like changers red or higher, maby blessing marbles, 100TP or something? and some weak items?

• Hey there,

please also keep in mind that the DT has more to offer than just the Reaper.

On top of the Reaper there is also the Blacksmith in the 6th floor, the Elite Vile Demon King, the Blue Death and the Rarity Smith in the 12 Floor.

Hello, Elspeth! Atm just a sura can reach lvl 12th floor, because lvl 11th floor is too hard for other classes. Also, Blacksmith from 6th is useless now, since rarity system was implemented and all players want items with rarity. Who want a common black steel armour or poison sword (not worth to spend blue changers in a common lvl 75 weapon) nowadays? One of my ideas is to make 6th floor Blachsmith like 12 floor one: if item will fail, don't lose it, just decrease the + (you can upgrade only common items there). Also, 2x relics drop per run is nice too.

• Blacksmith from 6th is useless now, since rarity system was implemented and all players want items with rarity. Who want a common black steel armour or poison sword (not worth to spend blue changers in a common lvl 75 weapon) nowadays?

You are absolutely right...

• I got a suggest too in forum about this but.. if GM think blacksmith 6th floor is worth and Blue death is easy to take it... we cant do nothing, we will expend 45mint for take 1 relic :)

I think the same. I don't need a lot of money from DT. But i like making this run, so i would like to have some reason to make it - not only relic for azrael...

• Hello, Elspeth! Atm just a sura can reach lvl 12th floor, because lvl 11th floor is too hard for other classes. Also, Blacksmith from 6th is useless now, since rarity system was implemented and all players want items with rarity. Who want a common black steel armour or poison sword (not worth to spend blue changers in a common lvl 75 weapon) nowadays? One of my ideas is to make 6th floor Blachsmith like 12 floor one: if item will fail, don't lose it, just decrease the + (you can upgrade only common items there). Also, 2x relics drop per run is nice too.

This blacksmith should more valuable. +1

• Hello, Elspeth! Atm just a sura can reach lvl 12th floor, because lvl 11th floor is too hard for other classes. Also, Blacksmith from 6th is useless now, since rarity system was implemented and all players want items with rarity. Who want a common black steel armour or poison sword (not worth to spend blue changers in a common lvl 75 weapon) nowadays? One of my ideas is to make 6th floor Blachsmith like 12 floor one: if item will fail, don't lose it, just decrease the + (you can upgrade only common items there). Also, 2x relics drop per run is nice too.

+1

Even after lv 90 maps update only sura will be allowed to tank lv 11 floor.

11 floor is really hard but im only ever there without a buff or anything so idk how hard it is with one, about the smith it would be nice to get a change but to say its useless idk. Clean poison +9 still sells for around 700kk, lvl 70 armors +9 still sell for 200kk. and i already upgraded a poison there with just one chars some people do it with plenty so i wouldnt say its a useless smith. but i do think a change would be nice 2x relic drop would only really make the price of relics go down so it would be nice for people doing DC runs but wouldnt really change anything from the value of the run, making reaper drop only lvl 75 weapons or the special accessories would be nice and maybe adding a chance of dropping something special from item mall or so would be nice also.

• 11 floor is really hard but im only ever there without a buff or anything so idk how hard it is with one, about the smith it would be nice to get a change but to say its useless idk. Clean poison +9 still sells for around 700kk, lvl 70 armors +9 still sell for 200kk. and i already upgraded a poison there with just one chars some people do it with plenty so i wouldnt say its a useless smith. but i do think a change would be nice 2x relic drop would only really make the price of relics go down so it would be nice for people doing DC runs but wouldnt really change anything from the value of the run, making reaper drop only lvl 75 weapons or the special accessories would be nice and maybe adding a chance of dropping something special from item mall or so would be nice also.

If you're not a sura, it will be nearly impossible.