Special Blacksmith

• Hello,

I'd like to know if the Special Blacksmiths ( Armourmith, Weaponsmith and Jeawelerry ) is really providing this +10% chance to succeed.

e.g I like to upgrade my armour from +8 to +9. It gives me 70% chance to succeed with all the extra items. If I go to a special armoursmith, do I really have 80% chance or it doesn't work?

Thank you.

• Im not sure but yesterday i went to demon tower to check this and in tower blacksmith only gives 1 option to upgrade in my case was MPA to +9 with 65% chance and 0 items asked , however if i choose all items in normal blacksmith it gives me 55% chance i believe.

• Im not sure but yesterday i went to demon tower to check this and in tower blacksmith only gives 1 option to upgrade in my case was MPA to +9 with 65% chance and 0 items asked , however if i choose all items in normal blacksmith it gives me 55% chance i believe.

As far as I know tower blacksmith, is just the normal blacksmith with no items needed for the upgrade. It doesn't give any more chance of success.

Also, I don't know if these 2 can compare cause it's 2 different blacksmiths if I am right.