Save market and game

• Item mall box to metins and runs? 32

1. Yes (23) 72%
    2. No (9) 28%

Hello! I have a little suggestion for save market and make gameplay enjoyable.

Since odin's ring price scales up to 80kk+, the game starts to be hard for most of players (for low lvl players especially). My suggestion is to add an item mall box to metins and final bosses of runs.

Drop chance:

1%, metins lvl 25-60;

1.5%, metins lvl 65-90;

3-5%, orc maze boss, plague dungeon boss, DT boss, DC boss, Aqua Dragon.

The content of box:

- scroll of evolution - common;

- scroll of mutation - common;

- bravery capes x20 - common;

- red monocle x1 - common;

- quest potion x1 - common;

- passage x1 - common;

- red dragon blessing (L) - common;

- blue dragon blessing (L) - common;

- artemis candy 1x - common;

- hermit's advice x1 - rare;

- blessing marble x1 - rare;

- scroll of the revoker - rare;

- magic metal - rare;

- red dragon blessing - rare;

- blue dragon blessing - rare;

- heavenly peach - rare;

- stone of blacksmith - very rare;

- enhancement add scroll - very rare;

- enhance change scroll - very rare;

- exorcism scroll - very rare;

- inventory expansion - very rare;

- pvm costume 30 days - very, very rare;

- pvm hairstyle 30 days - very, very rare.

Feel free to write an opinion.

• I understand they have to make Money out of something to keep the server alive but at the moment too many things can't be grinded without TPs and this makes their price skyrocket.
    It's pretty clear too that Metin is not a game for casuals but while some of you might be able to farm 100kk in an hour, casuals/semi-casuals surely aren't.

From my POV only certain things should be Mall only ( Costumes, Hair, FarmerPackage/Premiumpackage + single items from these 2, Pets and Powersnack ) and at the same time there should be a way to grind Hermits, Q.Potions, Monocles at a decent rate.

• Seriously people complain about Odin prices while they stock up on Gold.

Last time someone complained that he can't raise his skills without Hermits. Meanwhile he had 20w stored up and thought 8kk is way too much for a Hermit.

The prices are ok now. They will reach 100kk and probably stay there.

Even then, Odin prices pretty much dictate the costs of everything in game. On S1 non mallers earned their money with farming Red Changers. If Odin prices rise, prices of other stuff like said Changers will rise too. Hence, you can earn Gold easier.

• Seriously people complain about Odin prices while they stock up on Gold.

Last time someone complained that he can't raise his skills without Hermits. Meanwhile he had 20w stored up and thought 8kk is way too much for a Hermit.

The prices are ok now. They will reach 100kk and probably stay there.

Even then, Odin prices pretty much dictate the costs of everything in game. On S1 non mallers earned their money with farming Red Changers. If Odin prices rise, prices of other stuff like said Changers will rise too. Hence, you can earn Gold easier.

False. Red changers price is same since first week (10kk + - ), odin's ring price scales too much (from 40-50kk to 80-90kk). If you are maller don't ruin others gameplay because you are greedy and want to sell odins for 200kk each. Where is the problem if players who don't mall can drop mall items in game? Ofc, 1-1.5% and 3-5% is a fucking low chance to drop that box. When new players will start and see odin's ring 100kk+ will leave instantly, not only new players, many players will leave because item mall items will become too expensive. While TP price scales up, in game prices stay same or decrease, and in 1 year max you'll play with 10-20 players online/ day if nothing changes. Don't be selfish and let all kind of players to enjoy this server.

• False. Red changers price is same since first week (10kk + - ), odin's ring price scales too much (from 40-50kk to 80-90kk). If you are maller don't ruin others gameplay because you are greedy and want to sell odins for 200kk each. Where is the problem if players who don't mall can drop mall items in game? Ofc, 1-1.5% and 3-5% is a fucking low chance to drop that box. When new players will start and see odin's ring 100kk+ will leave instantly, not only new players, many players will leave because item mall items will become too expensive. While TP price scales up, in game prices stay same or decrease, and in 1 year max you'll play with 10-20 players online/ day if nothing changes. Don't be selfish and let all kind of players to enjoy this server.

I am not a maller.

The prices were very low because a lot of people bought a lot of TPs in the beginning of the server to get a "headstart".

We are approaching normal prices.

• I am not a maller.

The prices were very low because a lot of people bought a lot of TPs in the beginning of the server to get a "headstart".

We are approaching normal prices.

And i am 5 years old kid from Antarctica who play this game.

If you think the normal price of odin's ring is 100kk+, then you're totally wrong, but you'll see in future when many players will leave and new players will stop in first week.

• No reason to put all this in drop of metins or moobs. They keep this game and odins are price of this. What can do its to put a limit of price of odins ; so players to cant set a higher value let say to put limit 70-80 to cant be solded at higger price. If players dont have money to buy odins because of high price, they remain in shops, players who buy odins stop buy, ,because cant sold, so the staff lose form this. a decent price of odins help players and the staff too

• No reason to put all this in drop of metins or moobs. They keep this game and odins are price of this. What can do its to put a limit of price of odins ; so players to cant set a higher value let say to put limit 70-80 to cant be solded at higger price. If players dont have money to buy odins because of high price, they remain in shops, players who buy odins stop buy, ,because cant sold, so the staff lose form this. a decent price of odins help players and the staff too

I think this is a very good idea, or even more fix the price of Odins in the market so that it doesn’t have such a drastic effect on the marketplace.

• i'm agree with falch1 , the normal price for odin's is now , respected. At the beginning u can buy tp for 8kk, that was crazy. Item shop wasn't worse , now for people who Don't play so much , it's possible to continue to play and do stuff. So the normal price ( 80/100kk for 500tp is ok for me ) its a normal price and no need to put box on the game for drop item shop item

• i'm agree with falch1 , the normal price for odin's is now , respected. At the beginning u can buy tp for 8kk, that was crazy. Item shop wasn't worse , now for people who Don't play so much , it's possible to continue to play and do stuff. So the normal price ( 80/100kk for 500tp is ok for me ) its a normal price and no need to put box on the game for drop item shop item

Since players sell odin’s ring for 80kk+ there is a problem. For example when i need tp, i buy odins for 100kk each if i can’t find cheaper, 20kk is nothing for me. But for new players? 20kk for a new player is a lot. In game should be a way to get item mall things without spending real money. My suggestion will be fucking nice for market and will encourage new players to play this server. This suggestion will not affect TP price because the drop chance is low, don’t worry.