Warriors and High End PvM

• Hey Guys!

First of all I want to give some Informations about the reason for my suggestion:

( click to read the novel :D )

What I want to Suggest :

I've played on tons of Oldschool Servers and Warriors were usually slightly buffed in the high end PvM to compensate with the huge advantage that sura have ( for example Grudge Sword having +30 attack value more than Poison Sword, Aura of Sword scales better with Strength making it more viable in higher levels, End Gear had strength as base bonus to increase Warrior Damage in the lategame ) but on this Server the highest PvM Gear only increases Intelligence ( Soulstone Bracelet+9 = +10 Int ) making this Gap / Difference probably even bigger

If you add in a few months some bosses that have planed lower 2hand ressitance you can just increase it to compensate such a buff

I don't want to suggest a straight warrior buff that they get broken or deal way more Damage in PvP

I just wanna suggest a slightly buff in PvM so they aren't getting more useless overtime compared to other classes

Let them keep their higher Damage than Sura at higher levels so they got an Advantage for taking waaay more Damage

Feel free to leave your Constructive Opinion about this but please stick to the Topic and be nice to each other

• Warrior does need to be tweaked for sure, I think that tweak has to do with either increasing aura damage or increasing the damage the class itself does in pvm, cuz berserk to me is useless when im farming, i will not use it for both the fact that i take more damage, and two i can reach high levels of attack speed that are more than sufficient with just attack pots. Meanwhile mage class can farm perfectly fine with the skills they have readily available, and the sura can excel and then some in farming big large areas like HL. I have perfect farming gear as well with 8 average and 8 average res fully stated for my level, P aura i was farming 90 metins at lvl 55-61 in metin events and delt great damage but when it came to dealing with multiple mob farming scenarios. It was a constant mental struggle between logging off and making food.

Glad this topic was made, cuz I eventually was gonna make one as well with the exact same theme.

• It doesn't need more damage. What the game needs, not only for warriors but for all classes, is to remove the attack speed cap. It's counterintuitive and should never have existed on any metin server. Let warriors register every hit with P berserk and green pots at the cost of defense just like they are supposed to do.

• Actually warrior feels a bit useless , i have very good eq , full geared , aura P , bios till 80 done all , and i cant tank and i deal less damage than suras , its really frustrating. And this gonna happenz with all , you gonna see when you will try to tank 11 dt or harder content with a class which isnt a sura , with nerfer armors lv 90 , nerfed lv 92-94-96 bio and without stones +6 , gonna be fun for all class but sura...

• Warrior is a good early game class and sura only really starts to shine in the late game. It has been like this for years so yeah..

I totally agree that grudge should have more dmg than poison sword (right now it only gives +10% more attack speed).

Aura should not scale as good as e blade --> make a test lvl 55 or 62 perfect warrior vs lvl 55 or 62 perfect sura and see that the warrior deals 1k more dmg :)

• If you buff warrior to be like a sura, mages and assassins will be useless. One of the ideas is to increase aura damage or nerf blade damage. Ofc, the best idea is to nerf sura, this class have 3x pvm skills while warrior have 2x, mages 2x (but all classes benefit of mages buffs, ofc) and assassins 0.

• Aura should not scale as good as e blade --> make a test lvl 55 or 62 perfect warrior vs lvl 55 or 62 perfect sura and see that the warrior deals 1k more dmg :)

Yea but the difference here is simply that RIB has way more attack value than FMS
    while the Grudge Sword has lower attack value, is way harder to get with Rarity + Warriors die like flies

If you buff warrior to be like a sura, mages and assassins will be useless.

No one wants to buff warrior to be like a sura
    People want warrior to be useful and have an individual strength like all the other classes

Sura = Tank Class that deals with big masses and deals good Damage
    assassin = by far the strongest anti Boss Class
    Mage = Support Class and deals better with Boss
    Warrior = not the highest Damage, dies very fast

If warrior rn with same set is dealling less dmg then sura something is wrong. Body Warrior should surpass all classes in damage .

Thats why we play it otherwise everyone would just go for sura to get easy pvm rewards.

And that's the Point. I wouldn't say Sura is OP everyone should go for that Class
    But on most Server I've played Warriors were the Damage Class and always dealt more Damage than the Sura

Compared to this Server Sura deals more Damage and doesn't die to the first Damage he takes

• One of the ideas is to remove "increases received damage" from berserk and add a bit more power in aos.

• Can't say much about it because i don't have endgame gear nor a Sura to compare but if what Terotex wrote is true then removing the increased dmg from Berserk is the minimum.
    That said, didn't they change int-dex to buff dmg instead of str ? Might be this change that makes EnchBlade that stronger compared to AoS.

• Terotex is right he is thinking about making Warrior playable not buff the shit out of it i dont know how anyone can be against it make and lvl 80-90 warrior and talk again. For real warrior is not playable right know thats why most warrior mains already left. I thought already about playing other classes but it wouldnt be fun for me. im already thinking about leaving server. People tryed to complain about it to me. They dont play warrior they dont feel the difference. WARRIOR = USELESS

• Terotex is right he is thinking about making Warrior playable not buff the shit out of it i dont know how anyone can be against it make and lvl 80-90 warrior and talk again. For real warrior is not playable right know thats why most warrior mains already left. I thought already about playing other classes but it wouldnt be fun for me. im already thinking about leaving server. People tryed to complain about it to me. They dont play warrior they dont feel the difference. WARRIOR = USELESS

Evryone who says warrior is useless has no clue how balanced SG1 was its the same like sg2 warriors are not useless they just need more time to build perfect in late game content you all will see how good and how usefull an bodywarrior is right now evryone is crying because you never played an server like sg this server is hardcore balanced you cant just do one Char and achieve Evrything the server forces you to build more chars

I Player body Warrior in the firsr Server and i never had any doubts about it even in PVP i was having my Fun so if anyone thinks too leave this server only because he cant tank fcking heavnslair then he should quit this server right now.

Body Warrior has very much benefits you guys just think about one part like he cant Tank all shit.

If anyone really needs honest tipps about an body warrior i can help him to build him perfect high LvL weapon Sura will be always tankier but an body warrior can achieve so much other things.

The berserk spell its stupid that you get dmg from it but no reason to make it P leave it m10 if you feel tanky enough go for G1 no need for P atackspeed cap is already 200 m10 or g1 is totally fine

• The only thing I can think of is reducing the amount of extra dmg you get from Berserk, maybe to like 10-15% max at P. Sura has no downside for using his skills outside of the mana drain which can be solved with 1stat on your items. or just pots Yes he's slower but late game he catches up in attack speed just fine.

I didn't have any issues on s1 with my war in pvm outside of enchanted forest metins but those mobs might need a slight nerf in the future anyway.

• Think the main prob we talking about here is damage not tank.

• In sv1 you had bio 92 94 and 96 which gives u hard defense, lv 90 armor with 30% avg res, dragon God defense and stones +6. Here you have nothing of it and only sura will be able to manage with truly end content while warrior can't do nothing. I know you are sura but think a bit in other people too. Don't be selfish.