Suggestion about metin drop

• I lvl uped to 55 from 42, and the changer drop from 50-55 stones are much worse than before.

Why at lvl 55 the drop is worse?

Shouldnt be just because i have a same level with a metin stone. its so annoying you have to be -10 -15 level if u want good drop from stones.

Its possible to change that!? or idk.

• There is a function called IRand. It gives a % of drop based on your level / enemy level. When your level is higher than 10, is close to 0%. As everything it is possible to change it but is not something to be done lightly as it may unbalance the game.

• There is a function called IRand. It gives a % of drop based on your level / enemy level. When your level is higher than 10, is close to 0%. As everything it is possible to change it but is not something to be done lightly as it may unbalance the game.

So, just out of curiosity, to get the most of the chance to loot something from a mob you have to be 10 levels less compared to it ?

• same level as the metin is completly fine. when you get stronger farm higher metins.

So, just out of curiosity, to get the most of the chance to loot something from a mob you have to be 10 levels less compared to it ?

the best chance is just the same level as the metin. he is spreading lies. but there might be a bug with 55 metins i believe that someone told me that he doesn't get any/much loot from it with level 59 i believe. when he farms with level 55 lv 50 metins then the dropp will be slightly decreased so if i farm with lv 50 lv 40 metins its the same deal. just farm metin in your level.

• So, just out of curiosity, to get the most of the chance to loot something from a mob you have to be 10 levels less compared to it ?

It is not that easy. Seems to vary based on level range, type of drop, etc.

The game doesn't have just one type of drop, there are 4, even thou 1 is mainly used for quests.