Patch notes 28/09/2019

• Very nice, thank you. However.. sorry for complaining again, but is there a reason for there being a time frame for books? why not 3 or 4 hours period?

The reboot is not done yet. Is in 22 minutes. Besides after the reboot, you may still see 6 hours if you read a book before this change.

• Really bad changes for high level players, but to be fair we needed that change to lower it..

Not really unfair to be honest
    I myself rushed many skills and bio quests and at the end you used exorcism scrolls and monocles anyway
    surely overall we got our skills and quest progress a bit slower but we also had the server start advantage and free farm spots :P

• Nice update, i inverted 50k tp and u reduce time for 3-4 ppl cry.

2 or 3 week more and u sell changes in general store?

As far as i can guess your doctor didn't prescribe you to rush the whole Bio questline. Don't worry btw, even with 4-6h it'll take at least 1 month for normal people to reach you.

Ps. 50k TP are roughly 800 Monocles if i'm not wrong so next time write something we can actually believe :O

• 3-4 is way to low even tho my highest skill is m8. G / P should be worth something.

I'd welcome a 1 or 1 1/2 hour shorter cooldown then 3 hours like there was really no need for that.

But i guess you are trying hard with easy tasks to keep the player base alive.

• As far as i can guess your doctor didn't prescribe you to rush the whole Bio questline. Don't worry btw, even with 4-6h it'll take at least 1 month for normal people to reach you.

Ps. 50k TP are roughly 800 Monocles if i'm not wrong so next time write something we can actually believe :O

HI my friend u need to read better, never say use all tp on monocles i use on books and another items whit mall.

Cya ingame.

• Why did you change book times?

You cant just change it.

A lot of people spend money for it.

I didnt spent any money on Skills and have G skill.

I think it was good.

Server getting easier and easier.

You should rename the Server. "Sg global" is not the right name anymore. Ppl will connect it with the old known sg.

The Server is completly different.

If I wanna play a metin where I get P skills in 2 weeks I can choose between 100000 available servers, 7h was good imo, thing is at each updates they make the game easier it doesnt make sense

I stopped playing a lot on this Server.

Just playing half an hour sometimes.

I wanted the Server to be like the old sg.

Im really not sure if i should keep playing here since i love oldschool.

• this server was never old school. only thing old school about it was that it was locked at lvl 99 but everyone knew that it would change to lvl 105/115 etc once people reached the top levels. i really dont understand what people here are saying about wanting an old school vibe to stay at this server nothing on this server was ever old school.

• Generally, its a good thing that you react on the player`s opinion. I read the thread where some players insisted on a lower cooldown for Bios. However, players might create such a thread out of momentary frustration. Additionally, players active on this forum reflect only a small part of the community. Players with a "no pain no gain" attitude might be less inclined to lobby for their opinions in the forum. So taking only the forum into account when it comes to assessing the "player`s will" might be biased. Maybe it is possible to implement an ingame poll which is advertised in the callchat. I imagine something like the king`s election (earning a certificate, only one vote), but in this case you vote for the game`s content.