Patch notes 28/09/2019

• That ingame poll is a good idea but idk if it's doable and yes indeed only considering what's happenning on forum is not a great idea

I already got P skills on S1 just in case because I'm not lazy and not looking for ez things, and it survived long enough to say that it had a great life. And btw, your last sentence is completely wrong but well, expected because everything you said is wrong

Its been dead for 3 years now. It's not wrong its LITERALLY the reason why hundreds of players left. But stay blind lmao

and feel free to drop such kind of server per private message.

• And your stupidity "baffles" me. Didn't you know it was 7hr when u started? Go play some easier pserver.

See i can do it too, only I'm right as opposed to you.

I'm not complaining myself, it was fine in my opinion but I don't wanna play on a dead server. But it's too hard to grasp, ofc since its basic logic.

• S1 is dead since 3 years because ppl reach the goal they had, S1 is 10 years old it's delusionnal to think a server can be full of players more than 10 years lul. So in your opinion S1 has no players because it's too hard ? Well it's a point of view

• S1 is dead since 3 years because ppl reach the goal they had, S1 is 10 years old it's delusionnal to think a server can be full of players more than 10 years lul. So in your opinion S1 has no players because it's too hard ? Well it's a point of view

many see sg as an p server nowadays, even s1. so yes, that's one of the reasons. ofc, what you said contributed to it as well.

• I'm not complaining myself, it was fine in my opinion but I don't wanna play on a dead server. But it's too hard to grasp, ofc since its basic logic.

7h skill books instead of 3-4h = dead server. You are right, basic logic.:D

Stop talking big kid, u read too much stuff that u don't actually understand :)

• 7h skill books instead of 3-4h = dead server. You are right, basic logic.:D

Stop talking big kid, u read too much stuff that u don't actually understand :)

i don't know where i said this single update will fix everything. for the majority of the players, sg2 is not convenient enough to play as it is.

which is more as clear when we look at the player count. but sure, it's me who doesn't understand. :D keep this attitude and you will end up alone just like on s1. :)