TecPoints can't be this cheap

• Hey, first of all, let me clarify that I never invested money into the server, and I dont intend to, and this is my opinion on the current state of the server.

When someone invest money into this server, they are supporting the server, but most importantly they are getting something in return, which makes them wanna invest in the server. Lets say someone invest 10 Euros in this server. 10 Euros = 10 Dollars

With 10 euros you get 1200 TP, which means that if you sell 100 Tp for 10kk each, you would get 120kk, and a couple of more because you also earn MP. So in the end lets say you put 10 Euros and you get 150kk (with luck).

EDIT: I've checked and now you only get 1000 TP, you dont get 1200 TP, but lets stick with this 1200 TP

150kk for a economy on this server is 0. Literally 0.

With 150kk you cant even afford a good full set.

With 150kk you cant most of the OP items in this game, such as EE with 8 AVG, weapon with 8 AVG, etc.

I'm bringing this, because I think TecPoints are so cheap.. they should be much more expensive to get return for the invested money.

I play this server almost from the start, and I didnt invest any money, only time, and I have all equips full bonus, the best of the best (almost), and for someone to have my equips, they would need to invest 100 Euros +, and I think this should not be like this.

Im not braging about my equips, im just stating a point, because its not that hard to get equips top, just farm a little bit, and they eventually will drop.

Tell me your opinion.

Thanks

• Hey there,

I dont really get your point. The ingameprices are Playermade.

Furthermore you dont need high end items IMO.

I mean you can sell 500 tp for 200 Million. Noone is gonna stop you from that.

Making the itemshop more expensive is Not an Option. This would Cut the Playerbase very hard i guess.

• I think the prices right now are low due to the tech point drop event. But I agree that the price should be higher buy only to an extent. Otherwise, someone who joins the server could sell like 30 euro worth of IS and have full eq. Yesterday dropped an ee+4 with 8%average and sold it for 250kk. On this server that is about 2500 tec-points. If you farm 5-6 hours in V2 with level 61-65 you are guaranteed to get something with good 6/7 easily worth 200kk+. In my opinion it is too easy and another issue is that 6/7 gear overpriced. Tech point should be worth something like 500 = 75kk, 1000 = 150kk.

• The server economy is still young.

During the first days you could buy 500 tp for 15kk...

Good 6/7 pieces are overpriced because too many people are looking for them. Making them more rare to drop would only increase their price and making them easier would bring their value next to 0 in the next months.

Regarding TPs, their price is set by players.

Demand/Offer, easy as that.

• I agree with you, server is too young, i think prices will fall back into place in a few months and tps would fetch you more gold.

• I think everything in game is going slowly up with prices . And so its good , becouse you everybody earn alot of money , even low lvl playrs they can drop alot changers green in map2 and sell it each 3kk , that is a good price , idk i used to think too , that price from TEC ingame are a bit too low , becouse i knowed alot of players my friends who wanted to give money for coins and sell it ingame but now can you really good farm yang so that is the last option , maybe only becouse of bigger price of TEC in game would ppl more buying it. But like i allready told its somehow good so how it is.

• I think everything in game is going slowly up with prices . And so its good , becouse you everybody earn alot of money , even low lvl playrs they can drop alot changers green in map2 and sell it each 3kk , that is a good price , idk i used to think too , that price from TEC ingame are a bit too low , becouse i knowed alot of players my friends who wanted to give money for coins and sell it ingame but now can you really good farm yang so that is the last option , maybe only becouse of bigger price of TEC in game would ppl more buying it. But like i allready told its somehow good so how it is.

I can't see the problem if people can farm golds and don't feel the need to put money in order to have more golds.

Item-Shop is intended ( like Shadow said if i remember correctly ) for those who can't afford to play a lot, so they can either choose to advance slower or faster but spending real cash.

If you're already a person with a good gold-earning rate that satisfies your needs and don't feel any pressure in putting real money to make more golds why should it be a problem ? I call it real FreeToPlay, and that's something Metin2 has never been, at least in Europe :)

• You think Tecpoints are cheap in real currency or gold? Because either of them will end up with the same result.

The value of tecpoints in game is set up by players, as stated before, offer/demand.

If you want to increase the prices on tecpoints real currency, it would be the same for you: Let's say now 1k tecpoints is 20€, the price for tps ingame would be higher, maybe the double, but you would also end up paying the double in real currency, meaning, it would end up being exactly the same.

This just doesn't make any sense.

• Tp price are too low. Idk how the commerce is make but for sure most of player shouldn’t be a seller IRL. 10e for 100kk ... u can do nothing with 100kk . Its the price for 2 stone +5 litteraly xd. 2 stones +5 = 10e... gg to the player have sell the first tp for this price.. now all need to sell at the price if not, nobody will buy...

• Main reasons of the cheap price

1)"useless", 2)no taxes, 3)24/7 available, = to many sellers means low price

But don't expect any changes in this direction because Tec Points are the main source of income for Sg

More Sellers more € for SG

edit: Just stop with these topics that tec price is to cheap if it was higher the server would eventually suffer and would be more p2w.

Only Itemshopers would profit so don't change anything

• Tp price are too low. Idk how the commerce is make but for sure most of player shouldn’t be a seller IRL. 10e for 100kk ... u can do nothing with 100kk . Its the price for 2 stone +5 litteraly xd. 2 stones +5 = 10e... gg to the player have sell the first tp for this price.. now all need to sell at the price if not, nobody will buy...

You have zero idea how market works.

And tbh whoever wants TPs to "cost" more can't be anything else than a heavy maller that wants to make easy money.

Nothing against who malls ( i spent something too at the start ) but blaming others because they set the TP price "so low" ( :S ) is ridiculous.

• The first thing you wrote is true while the second one is horrible.

I'm not a market expert but doing that would kill server popularity in Gameforge style.

The tax alone wouldn't change much. Even in case of 550 for 500 Tps, instead of 50kk for 500 tp you'd probably pay something like 55-60 but the seller would have 50 less tps for sale. Nobody wins in this case.

• I dont see a problem with tp, and dont think that they are useless. you can buy bravery capes/ hermits/ costumes/hair/ farming package etc and blue changers. seeing that they are affordable makes the game less pay to win as you can buy them in game for a low enough price. while people who have a bit of change to spend can buy them and sell them 10E for 100kk isnt awful. i dont see anything wrong with it ;p

• I dont see a problem with tp, and dont think that they are useless. you can buy bravery capes/ hermits/ costumes/hair/ farming package etc and blue changers. seeing that they are affordable makes the game less pay to win as you can buy them in game for a low enough price. while people who have a bit of change to spend can buy them and sell them 10E for 100kk isnt awful. i dont see anything wrong with it ;p

The first thing you wrote is true while the second one is horrible.

I'm not a market expert but doing that would kill server popularity in Gameforge style.

The tax alone wouldn't change much. Even in case of 550 for 500 Tps, instead of 50kk for 500 tp you'd probably pay something like 55-60 but the seller would have 50 less tps for sale. Nobody wins in this case.

I don't see anything wrong aswell i just explained why its so cheap and who is making profit.

1)"useless", 2)no taxes, 3)24/7 available, 4) to many sellers means low price