Suggestion For Highly Increased Player Rate

• If you want the fastest way, go help server and pay some money, work more and cry less.

Why should a player who plays 1 hour a day each day for 55 days get P skills without exo if a player who makes a 55 hour marathon in 3 days can not? It's the same play time, only managed differently.

I highly agree that people who want the faster way should mall, but the faster way should refer to hours of gameplay, not to afk timed cooldowns; basically in such a way that regardless of you how you spread your time playing you will get the same rewards for the same time spent.

• " Why should a player who plays 1 hour a day each day for 55 days get P skills without exo if a player who makes a 55 hour marathon in 3 days can not? It's the same play time, only managed differently. "

Not sure if i understood what you said, but im guessing you want to make skill P in 55 hours ? XD

• I cried? I just said that the % to obtain it from those chests is low

Don't talk to me like this, i'm not your sister.

• I agree with someone who said there should be an exorcism for max lvl 60, like the greem hermit, green exorcism (though is green already xd).

But more drop of these I disagree.

It's obvious that there will be less and less players after the first month. First month is full of hype and nostalgia, and etc. Casual players after that will abandon the server, after all this one is a old-middle school and you need to invest time here (or money) to get high lvl and good gear.

It's not a problem this decrease of players. This sv is an improvedversion of sv1 with many small details that makes one life here more enjoyable and will last many years with a great number of players, don't worry. Sv1 did it with "worse" system, less of these details I said.

And right now the time you need to read Soul Stones or books is already reduced quite an amount compared to gf servers and one can get exorcisms and hermit much easier than there, and for "free". I don't want to see anyone with P already.

• You are forgetting the Mistery Box

Seems noone gives love to the poor Mistery Box

• In gf servers you can get P in 1 day if you top up enough, exactly like here, but this is not an official sv. 1 month for 1 skill P it's too much.

• At this point I think its better they focus the future updates on making S1 and S2 merge possible. Also, it was stupid to not include the level 105 update in the game and in the presentation. It is a lazy way to say that they created a new update in the future when all they did was restrict previous content and be lazy.

• At this point I think its better they focus the future updates on making S1 and S2 merge possible. Also, it was stupid to not include the level 105 update in the game and in the presentation. It is a lazy way to say that they created a new update in the future when all they did was restrict previous content and be lazy.

Hey there,

i can ensure you that "Lazy" is the last thing any of us is considering our devs barely even slept or ate during the time they set up the Server. The People asked for a Lv99 Serverstart, so thats what they got.

In order to put up the Lv 105 content we still need to make a lot of changes - given, we already have those maps, bosses etc so we dont need to implement them from 0 but that doesnt mean there's no work behind that.

Merging wont be a thing as the Servers develop completely different from one another.