SG2 Global Version 1.1

• Can't see the relation between telling Game Developers to make a Test server ( LOL ) and this "700" players.

Fake acc, or what? They didn't develop metin2 server since one, maybe two years, they do it a little bit longer. You told, you didn't see the relations? Np, i can really easy explain you. Test server (really cheap stuff for something, who has experience) is for like in the name - T E S T I N G. They can improve "innovations" (xD) into it, searching bugs with staff, and (ofc if they didn't see any contraindications) then they can improve something (Many servers, which i have good relationships with they technics do this tricks... Aeldra, Calliope, and many Polish sv where i play before). Metin2 SG have really lot of years, and they must take our couple hours to improve "unique EQ", and some bugfixes? Heh.

And what is relation? Simple.

Timeless, simple update --> People are ennoying --> Quit, or sell for real cash they stuff --> decrease players since days/weeks.

This is just my opinion tbh [sry, if bad english. :/ ]

• Fake acc, or what? They didn't develop metin2 server since one, maybe two years, they do it a little bit longer. You told, you didn't see the relations? Np, i can really easy explain you. Test server (really cheap stuff for something, who has experience) is for like in the name - T E S T I N G. They can improve "innovations" (xD) into it, searching bugs with staff, and (ofc if they didn't see any contraindications) then they can improve something (Many servers, which i have good relationships with they technics do this tricks... Aeldra, Calliope, and many Polish sv where i play before). Metin2 SG have really lot of years, and they must take our couple hours to improve "unique EQ", and some bugfixes? Heh.

And what is relation? Simple.

Timeless, simple update --> People are ennoying --> Quit, or sell for real cash they stuff --> decrease players since days/weeks.

This is just my opinion tbh [sry, if bad english. :/ ]

Yeah Dude i'm fake like the promise of Google to translate something readable.

You just didn't get the irony of my post and that's fine. Servers are up so not gonna bother discuss more.

Just try to appreciate the effort people make, it's Sunday and the Staff is working.

• We are sorry to announce that the extra is creating too many crash and we are not able to fix in resonable time.

We have to perform our first rollback in history, to this morning at 2 AM server time.

We are sorry for this trouble. We will try to compensate the lost time with higher rates and to fix the extra inventory a soon as possible.

Thanks

• really nice today im drop ee 8avg... after withdrawal I think it will be time to leave you'd better do a 2 server for testing and add every update there of course a server open to everyone and thus avoid such situations

• LOL I was up till 5 AM dropping moonlights and now rip my time and the drops..

• Good :) i lost 62kk :) Go rollback and give my 62kk :)