Daily Events Suggestions

• Zion , the special events are not the aim here, since they are always done in the special occasions, such as anniversary, halloween, christmas, new year, easter, and so on.

As for moonlight, it seems all of you are agreeing on having it once a week.

Hunter's Hour, so far is not being very popular, along with Gold Fever

Gold fever its not interesting but hunter hour/rarity hour could be cool for farming more items and make market more afordable.

• Hunter's Hour is not fun and would only make farming places crowded and frustrating. I'd argue that "farming more items" is not really the core idea of events.

In my opinion its more frutrating farm for hours and dont get anything , if you have the possibilty of increase the rate of getting the item you desire , or make it more dropable so the market will be more crowded with this item and make it cheaper why not? for me looks like an event.

• I think didnt make moons once per week its a bad idea vs the p2w , blessing marble and blue changers/adders cant be dropped in good amounts from another than moonlights.

This make game more playable for high lvl players which cant spend so much money into bonus their items with real money , if they cant get bonused high lvl items they wont lvl up , so we will have tones of low lvl players and a elite of high lvl players with good bonused items which can afford it with real money-

Dont make this game p2w , its too good to destroy it like this.

• In my opinion its more frutrating farm for hours and dont get anything , if you have the possibilty of increase the rate of getting the item you desire , or make it more dropable so the market will be more crowded with this item and make it cheaper why not? for me looks like an event.

With all respect, but it's not a good idea imo. The whole purpose of rarity system is to make items *RARE*, hard to get, expensive and not available for everyone. Event like this would ruin the economy and market. Rather give players an alternative form of making yang in form of an event, so they can earn some and buy those rare items they want. This way you can afford the item without drastically dropping its market value.

• What about an Raid Boss event on a map where pvp isnt possible on side for blue one side for yellow the kingdom that do all stages first get the world boss and the other kindom spectate the fight and the boss autodropp one chest like Moonlight in inventory so its a Kingdom competition. Would be propably funny

• You can make like 3 or 5 rounds and all player need to work together the concept for this isnt that difficult to get i got many ideas for such events. Only the writing of the quest for it is difficult dont know if you have someone in the team that can go that complex thing

• You can make like 3 or 5 rounds and all player need to work together the concept for this isnt that difficult to get i got many ideas for such events. Only the writing of the quest for it is difficult dont know if you have someone in the team that can go that complex thing

I can only know if it's difficult if you explain in detail the ideas you have.

Looking forward to read them.

Kind Regards,

Tary

• In my opinion it would be better to rotate the day of Moonlight Event, for example:

Keep the saturday, but instead of sunday do it on Monday - Friday.

This would make all weekend players happy, but also those who cannot compete with highlvl PvP's camping in V3 for the whole day etc. without increasing the days of Moonlight Event per month.