Daily Events Suggestions

• What kind of OX Events questions do you prefer? 102

1. Metin2 Related questions (65) 64%
    2. Common Knowledge questions (13) 13%
    3. A mix of both types of questions (24) 24%

Hey guys,

We are currently planning the daily events for you and for that we obviously need your opinion, since it is always something that is very important to us!

The list of the events that may be a part of our Daily Events are:

- Budokan PvP Event: 1on1 PvP Event is a special arena.

- Nation War: a PvP War between kingdoms

- Siege War: a PvP and PvM war between kingdoms

- Vein Spawn: a mining event

- Boss Spawn / Metin Spawn: Bosses / Metins spawn during 60 minutes.

- OX Event: an event to test your common knowledge

- Tanaka Hunt: an event where you kill Tanaka monsters to receive Gold.

- Gold Fever: Your Gold drop is increased during 1 hour

- Hunter's Hour: Your Item drop is increased during 1 hour.

- DT Run: a speed DT Run with 3 rounds.

- Horse Race: a race with your Horses in the Dark Temple.

- Boxes Events: Moonlight, Hexagonal and Mistery Boxes drop.

- Fishing Extravaganza.

We would like to hear your opinion about this list of events and about other events that you know and would like to have implemented here.

Would you like to have them in our Daily Events, is there any Event that don't like?

On OX Event, do you prefer to have only Metin2 quests, only Common Knowledge questions or a mix of both?

Reply to this thread to let us know your thoughts and your opinions.

We are opened to all your suggestions!

Kind Regards,

SG 2 Global Team

• There isnt a way to modify OX events ? Let's be honnest eveyrone is searching for answers on google but only few players are doing it, and most of them are following. You couldn't do something like you ask a question, and the first 50 players who give the right answer go to the next round, then the next round first 25 players etc.

• I would say Moonlight event every Samstag , that is a weekend and last time was that rly good , all night long farming.
    And the drop is not so broken , its normal , what can you do for one night , but its good and keeps players online and its more interesting becouse now its every day almost the same , log in farm metins , same items all night long , with moon boxes atleast you wait for something good to drop . Idk that is only my opinion hehe :)

• I would say Moonlight event every Samstag , that is a weekend and last time was that rly good , all night long farming.
    And the drop is not so broken , its normal , what can you do for one night , but its good and keeps players online and its more interesting becouse now its every day almost the same , log in farm metins , same items all night long , with moon boxes atleast you wait for something good to drop . Idk that is only my opinion hehe :)

moonlight was a weekly thing on sg. It would rotate monday through friday. Not sure which should be used here: every weekend or keep the rotation.

For the metin and boss spawn events will be run here, it would need a very big spawn for players to bother coming ^^

E: For budokan have shorter seasons for rewards(like 3 months or 6), better gold rewards maybe between rounds and if possible make the final bo3. Also make sure all liquids etc are completely removed upon entering the arena.

• Se podria agregar un evento de supermetines.
    Evento de pergamino de evolución / mutacion.
    Evento de almejas. [Drop en metines] (Ya que es un elemento difícil de conseguir/ o simplemente nadie quiere pescar)

Evento de busqueda de GM con un minimo de 3 a 5 pistas.

Para mi opinión un Evento de PVP por ahora al comienzo es malo, ya que no todos aun esta full.

• Tary

All Events are good, but please make the Event starting time later. On Server 1 the most Events started at 5:00 pm. Thats really annoying, because a lot of people must work till 5:00 pm(like myself).

So a lot of People can not join the Events.

If you would make it like 7:00 pm, Players would have time to drive home, eat something and coming on and join the Events.

• Tary

All Events are good, but please make the Event starting time later. On Server 1 the most Events started at 5:00 pm. Thats really annoying, because a lot of people must work till 5:00 pm(like myself).

If you would make it like 7:00 pm, Players would have time to drive home, eat something and coming on and join the Events.

Yeah 7-8pm would be nice that's also when most players are online from what I've seen.

• There isnt a way to modify OX events ? Let's be honnest eveyrone is searching for answers on google but only few players are doing it, and most of them are following. You couldn't do something like you ask a question, and the first 50 players who give the right answer go to the next round, then the next round first 25 players etc.

French , I understand your idea but I'm not sure if it's doable.

As long as there is no "search the GM" Event, i'm good.

There are also events like "2x Metin Loot"/"2x Boss Loot" and stuff like that, which is also fun.

0rangensaft. , Okay, no Find the GM Event! Decided ^^

I would say Moonlight event every Samstag , that is a weekend and last time was that rly good , all night long farming.

daXoN , Prome , So, it would be better to do it on alternated week days, or on weekends?

As for the spawns, completely agree, this event cannot be done in the same way.

Tary

If most of the players are in agreement with the late start of the events, I will have no objections.

Se podria agregar un evento de supermetines.
    Evento de pergamino de evolución / mutacion.
    Evento de almejas. [Drop en metines] (Ya que es un elemento difícil de conseguir/ o simplemente nadie quiere pescar)

Evento de busqueda de GM con un minimo de 3 a 5 pistas.

Para mi opinión un Evento de PVP por ahora al comienzo es malo, ya que no todos aun esta full.

Candy21 can you explain exactly how the 2 first events would be? The 3rd one seems similar to the Metin Spawn one.

The GM search Event is not very popular, so it will probably not be done

As for the PvP, I agree when you say that in the beginning most of people are not fully equipped, but we cannot say that there would be any disadvantage because everyone started equally.

Also, could you please post yoir opinion in english, this way everyone would understand and we could have a better discussion

Thanks for all your opinions, so far, guys! Keep them coming!

• Sumo wrestling will also be great and i hope there will be fisherman of the month? xd Also i think that there should be nice events during weekend not just Budokan or Nation/siege war like for example hunter hour. Its weekend ;) we look forward to play more^^ best time to enjoy events & make most of it.

• I think most events are good and fun to play, with a few exceptions. Before diving into those, just wanted to say that we all have different time zones so talking about the ideal hour of having events is, more or less, pointless.

Tanaka Hunt: an event where you kill Tanaka monsters to receive Gold.

While hunting Tanaka is fun, we certainly don't need more gold influx into the server. I see events as a great opportunity to regulate the market in a non intrusive way by giving out items that are otherwise a chore to obtain. For example Tanaka could drop Tanaka Coins, which could be exchanged at an event NPC for whatever the game lacks in normal drops. For now that would be Exorcism Scrolls, Hermits and pearls, but the items could easily be changed from one event to the other.

Gold Fever: Your Gold drop is increased during 1 hour

Same as above, but this event is also boring and not engaging in any way. We simply do the same thing that we normally do but get more gold. While Moonlights have that sweet thrill of opening hundreds at once and seeing some rare loot popping up, Gold Fever doesn't offer anything similar. I would suggest this to be removed altogether and replaced either with a new event or another event from your list.

New drop event: card collection

Motivation: have the players from all levels interact a little bit without getting money involved, even if they can't play in the same maps.

Main idea:

- all monsters drop cards that form a collection

- a player who collects every different card in that collection gets rewards

- the event ends in 24h and all cards expire so they can't be reused for future events

- players can trade cards to help each other finish their collections

- all cards should have the exact same drop rate to not turn this event into a market exploitation opportunity (i.e. we don't have people selling rare cards for huge amounts of money if all cards have the same rarity)

- ideally cards should only be tradeable for other cards, not gold or items, but I don't know if this can be implemented

- cards should have a low enough drop rate to make it unfeasible to farm them all on your own, thus encouraging trading

Variant 1: Specific cards can only be dropped by players on specific levels by killing adequate monsters (e.g. card A only drops for levels 1-35, card B for levels 35-50, card C for levels 50-60 etc.). People would naturally be encouraged to trade with lower and higher levels, unless they have alt accounts on every single level range. Drawback: we don't have enough high level people yet to implement this variant. We should wait until the server matures more in a few weeks.

Variant 2: Every monster can drop every card. Players would trade to complete their collection because they dropped duplicates, not because they can't get every card themselves. This option would be preferable considering the state of the server right now.

• Hello,

The events I highly recommend and would like to see here are:

YES

- Boxes Events: Moonlight, Hexagonal and Mistery Boxes drop. - Probably during the weekends

- Budokan PvP Event: 1on1 PvP Event is a special arena. - Once a month, or 2 in 2 months for example)

- Nation War: a PvP War between kingdoms - On Sundays (Every 1 or 2 weeks), alternated with Siege War

- Siege War: a PvP and PvM war between kingdoms - Alternated with Nation war, on Sundays

-Vein Spawn: a mining event - During the night on a week day, it's a soft event, so it's easy to just chill and do some mining.

- OX Event: 1 a week or so.

- Tanakas: Only if it's something like Em suggested above, we don't need more yang, also, any ninja with a bow and mount a usually dominates that event, so be very careful with that.

- Fishing Extravaganza, sure, looks fun for whoever likes fishing :P

NO

- Gold and Drop Rate 2x for an hour would just be chaos and we wouldn't really have any fun during the event, would only stress out anyone that would like to farm during that time.

- Horse Race: Nope, would just be a mess, with bugs, glitches, lags and whatnot, would just upset a lot of people.

- DT Run: Never enjoyed that kind of event. Seems kinda meh, but that's just my opinion.

Also, I liked the cards suggestion Em provided, however, it needs to would have to be carefully planned, All cards, should drop at all levels and everyone will still be able to trade with each other, otherwise you will definitely make some cards rarer than others (Getting cards from 1 to 35 in map1 and map2 is different from getting cards from V2), also the selling blockage wouldn't work because people would just give them the cards first or after getting the gold which would make one of the parts vulnerable.

Cheers!

• Zion , the special events are not the aim here, since they are always done in the special occasions, such as anniversary, halloween, christmas, new year, easter, and so on.

As for moonlight, it seems all of you are agreeing on having it once a week.

Hunter's Hour, so far is not being very popular, along with Gold Fever

• Just one note, considering the popularity SG has right now, it would be fair to slightly rotate the events hours to prevent the exclusion of specific countries with major difference in terms of Time Zone.
    Of course i'm talking about automated events ò.ò