Huge disadvantage / Dragor and chocobo

• I just found out that there are two +300 attack mounts that are only obtainable by luck. You can only get it from the daily or from an event. I see some people running around with it. When I get it right if im unlucky I can’t have the +300 attack mount for months, because I can’t obtain it on any other way? Meanwhile other people farming with 200 attack more than me. Also if I get this right it will never run out because you can keep it alive with the snack from the itemshop. If I don’t get it right somebody please enlight me. If it’s actually the case I’m going to immediately leave the server because you have an INSANE disadvantage. Some actually have one aura skill in addition with that. They benefit from 200 more attack value. That’s completely unfair.

• It is correct and lucky drops / items are part of the game.

Ofc they are but everything is farmable. Nobody will ever complain about someone dropping a 50avg fms, because you can actively try to get it aswell. You cant get a 300+ attack mount actively you rely on luck. Ofc you rely on luck too if you drop 50%+ but you can raise the chance to get it yourself by farming and you can trade it ingame. And i mean +200 more attack is actually broken. I can’t believe you actually agree that this is fair. Whoever had this idea should be fired.

• Ofc they are but everything is farmable. Nobody will ever complain about someone dropping a 50avg fms, because you can actively try to get it aswell. You cant get a 300+ attack mount actively you rely on luck. Ofc you rely on luck too if you drop 50%+ but you can raise the chance to get it yourself by farming and you can trade it ingame. And i mean +200 more attack is actually broken. I can’t believe you actually agree that this is fair. Whoever had this idea should be fired.

Even this item can be farmed with weekly events. 200 more attack is not really broken. Anyway we respect your opinion and we know we can't please everyone so we will respect your choice of quitting if you think is so broken.

Thanks

• Even this item can be farmed with weekly events. 200 more attack is not really broken. Anyway we respect your opinion and we know we can't please everyone so we will respect your choice of quitting if you think is so broken.

Thanks

200 attack is an extra aura on m1 with max str. I’ve never seen in all the years i play Metin that there is something that’s neither actively farmable or beeing in itemshop that gives you such an advantage. I can’t believe that someone is fine with other people having +200 attack permanently.

• they will make the horse max lvl 30, and I assume at max level it will have the same av bonus as the mount

That would be one good solution for the stated problem so everybody have the ability to get it. If that happen I’m going to play again. Btw would you agree with me that this is unfair like it is right now?

• You seem to abuse the word unfair. Unfair would be if we force you to pay money to have this mount. Unfair would be if it is a reward for those who spend money. This is a reward for a weekly event, a reward based on luck, the same luck to have a good drop, or a good upgrade.

• You seem to abuse the word unfair. Unfair would be if we force you to pay money to have this mount. Unfair would be if it is a reward for those who spend money. This is a reward for a weekly event, a reward based on luck, the same luck to have a good drop, or a good upgrade.

Maybe we have different views on unfair. For me unfair is when other people can have an advantage that im not able to get in the same time as they do. And that’s the case. I can’t affect it. Right now some people can farm 50% faster than me. And I had no way to affect it to get the same benefit.

I can actively try to keep getting the good drop or just keep trying to upgrade. I can’t do anything right now to get that mount. Nothing. That’s the main difference between those.

• Just like you can keep trying winning the ox. We have different views, it happens.

If it would be only available from ox I would be completely fine with it since everybody have the same chance to get it. If it is like now it’s luck based.

As I said who ever gets it from ox deserved it. Everybody could affect it. But the most get it from the daily. They probably have weeks now with the advantage of the mount. Farming faster and can use the market to their benefit. Other ppl that didn’t got the advantage are atleast 20% slower