Decrease poison sword droprate in grotto

• The chance to get a poison sword in grotto is 0.05%. It’s the same as a warrior 61 shield in spider Dungeon. That’s to high. It sounds small but it isn’t. I dropped multiple warrior 61 shields in 2 hours without even wearing a double drop. And I see a lot of them on market. Also you have the chance to drop other 75 weapons aswell. Everybody will go to grotto instead of making the demon tower run. Especially because they drop sometimes with a rare bonus. I was also thinking just to get straight 80 and go to the grotto. At 85 you can drop it from every mob. The market will be flooded with 75 weapons. I would decrease it fast before the first people get to 85.

• A normal poison sword don't have any value, only a good avg one or one with rarity will be worth, it's not flood the market, it's make it more profitable to people who grind there, i can assure you that the drop its not even close as high as lv 61 shield, because the difficulty of the mobs and the time you take to kill all and to respawn the whole room, grotto its not v2.

• A normal poison sword don't have any value, only a good avg one or one with rarity will be worth, it's not flood the market, it's make it more profitable to people who grind there, i can assure you that the drop its not even close as high as lv 61 shield, because the difficulty of the mobs and the time you take to kill all and to respawn the whole room, grotto its not v2.

Because of the rarity system items with no rarity are undesirable on this server. So the drop rate it fice since its hard to drop a Mystic with 8avg res or better rarity

• Because of the rarity system items with no rarity are undesirable on this server. So the drop rate it fice since its hard to drop a Mystic with 8avg res or better rarity

True. But if you think about having twice thief gloves, the itemshop one and the ingame one and also 40% double drop in your equipment you drop them a LOT. Even rarieties wont be that rare anymore.

Dont forget you drop it from almost every mob in grotto when you hit 85. You dont drop the warrior shield from every mob in spider dungeon. And you already drop them good. I would decrease it to 0.03%.

I already see the server getting boring very fast.

• I think the drop rate is fine, the top players will grind for hours until they get good 6/7 bonus and that will take hours to drop.

Maybe i have different view. But some hours for a good 6/7?

75 should be rare to drop. And even more rare to have a good 6/7 on it.

Maybe i thought this Server is more oldschool than it actually is.

• What they could do is make DT more appealing by having whatever item you get from the death reaper chest have a higher chance of 6/7 bonus. That way people could choose if they want to go DT or grotto. Either way getting 8% average or 5% monster will be a real grind. And yes the 6/7 should be rare but normal 75 without 6/7 meh.

• What they could do is make DT more appealing by having whatever item you get from the death reaper chest have a higher chance of 6/7 bonus. That way people could choose if they want to go DT or grotto. Either way getting 8% average or 5% monster will be a real grind. And yes the 6/7 should be rare but normal 75 without 6/7 meh.

You guys act like everybody need a perfect 6/7 bonus. 5% mob is not the entire world. if you drop poisons like 61 shields it will be getting boring so fast. I mean how long did it take me to get 5% avg on my shield. Yes it’s not the max bonus but it didn’t take me more than 2 Hours

• I wouldn't mind the droprate being lower either tbh, would prolly add some more drops to grotto as a trade-off tho(consumables like flowers for example)

Grotto already have good other drops you can drop 54 eq also 61 shields clams. Beside the fact you drop poison sword you are able to get good rarities on different items too. I feel like grotto is way to good.

• ye quick lower the rates because i cashed 100 euro to get there fast and get my perfect gear but now u need to decrease the dropprate so i will be the only one who made big profit there and got perfect gear

thats how you sound royal :)

I GOT BANNED FOR METIN2 PHYSICS BY [GM]ELSPETH

Btw im unbanned.

The post was edited 2 times, last by amsterdam3 ().

• True. But if you think about having twice thief gloves, the itemshop one and the ingame one and also 40% double drop in your equipment you drop them a LOT. Even rarieties wont be that rare anymore.

Dont forget you drop it from almost every mob in grotto when you hit 85. You dont drop the warrior shield from every mob in spider dungeon. And you already drop them good. I would decrease it to 0.03%.

I already see the server getting boring very fast.

So you are basically saying that the best eq should only be available to the top 50 players?

• Im surprised that the suggestion comes from a player who didn't farm/level in grotto but only saw the % of dropping poision sword.

I know u want only the best for the server that prices of good gear stay high and so on but im not sure and u can't be sure too

that the drop is to high because we didn't expierence so far farming there.

• Im surprised that the suggestion comes from a player who didn't farm/level in grotto but only saw the % of dropping poision sword.

I know u want only the best for the server that prices of good gear stay high and so on but im not sure and u can't be sure too

because we didn't expierence so far farming there.

Im not stupid. Every normal person that is able to do math can imagine how often you drop something by watching the percentage. It’s not the first time I go ito grotto in 10 years. Also im able to compare it to other drops that have equal percentages.