Suggestions which are 100% needed.

• Experienced player giving advice

1.translate items people link in chat automatic in the language my client is!

2.The hitting range from the fan should be the same as the bell from horse when farming metins u cant hit monsters around you!

3.Dragon Shamans skills don't hit all enemys even if they are in range if there are to many of them. (old bug)

4.Red Kingdom map2 needs more metin stones just as map2 blue. you barely can find one in a spot while u find 3 in one spot map2 blue.

5.Disable the cost of items which is 3x as high in other kingdom!

6.Make Changers/adders stackable, guigu, etc.

7.Add more Metin Stones to Map2 by alot and increase the spawnrate

(extra: every second metin stones of mine getting stolen..)

8.Make it possible to equip 50%gloves and windboots while hitting spacebar

9. Increase the speed of the empty bottle which u can buy map1 from 30 spd to 40 or 60. nobody likes to move slow

10. Players who get hit by fan from horse are not flying away correctly its like anti fly hack without hack on metinstones.

11. There should be an translate handbook for turkye player and other who have a hardtime with english which should translate

the words SELL, Buy, Offer, Want to buy, avg, fks, and more on. its done in like 30 minutes and would help alot.

12.Comfort features like sell items quick with strg+rightclick to npc, add item to shop with strg+rightclick, save the selling price of

the item u added to shop, group buff, items to vault with ctrg+rightclick

13. Ingame Support i didn't see a single supporter online. right now u are only taking but not giving your heart back.

Will add more things later.

• 1) Not sure if is possible, we need to check.

2) Just like for the daggers we cannot change this mechanic, use the bell.
    3)It is not a bug, every skill have a maximun number of targets they can hit, 8 is for dragon roar for instance. It's ok to suggest to raise it, but is not a bug.

4) This will be done
    5)Unecessary imo.

6) If it doesn't create issues it will be done
    7)Metins are fine and their spawn rate too. Eventualy players will move from map2.
    8)The blocks prevent exploits

9)There are leopard pills to give you fast speed early on, Purple potions etc. 30 is more than generous considering is purchased at the general store.

10)We changed the way the characters fly to avoid being staggered to death while using auto attack.

11)Not sure what it means, need better explanation

12)We can work on it once we finish other systems.

13)There are actually 3 GMs from Turkey, they should be fully operative this coming week.

• UPDATE

1. Its possible other servers did it already

8. Is there 0 hope? other servers did it too and i can't remember anyone exploited anything.

I just hate it to stop hitting before metin is destroyed and equip those it takes like 10 secs.

you could put some rework into it. example: the moment i stop hitting i can instantly equip them.

Right now there is like 3-5 sec delay when i stop hitting/spacebar before i can equip it.

3. suggestion to increase the number of targets which can get hit by shaman skills

Its not a secret that shaman is having a hard time rn just balance the gap

14. Create a bar on the friendlist "Team" which shows online Supporter and maybe the whole gamemasters.

15. Metal warrior, strong body adds monster bonus when activated

• Skaro i'd love to see an increased limit for them especially for weaker classes assassine/shaman/mental

Increase it for sure 8 sounds alot but its not when 2 groups of enemies are already 8 and u are pulling like 7 groups.

i'd even tripple the limit to 20 plus

• 1) Good then we will try our best to do it too.
    11) Care to send me a pm with a screenshot of what you mean? I guess you want a price check based on the average trades.

8. I have to check if i can do that only for the accessories and not for all the other items.

14) There will be helper in the game, players like you who are expert gamers and can give you advice.
    We don't add teamlers on the list because sometimes we need to be off the radar to chase botters and hackers, but we always announce when we are online.

as for the 3) The area of his is the same, just the number of target can change. I believe, but i have to check, is set to 8 enemies currently. So those skills can only damage 8 enemies at once.

• Yes, i meant to raise the limit of targets for AoE skills, sorry for the confusion.

And would the skills i suggested be ok or you think of some more? I thought that maybe spirit strike would be too strong to hit multiple targets.

• Yes, i meant to raise the limit of targets for AoE skills, sorry for the confusion.

And would the skills i suggested be ok or you think of some more? I thought that maybe spirit strike would be too strong to hit multiple targets.

I have to check first what are the values. I have to check if there is a function for monsters and players, but i doubt. If we can only change for the monsters, i don't see much problems. But if it affects also the players, then we must think carefully because 1 skill could hit a lot of players in pvp.

• Maybe some of the code from buffs can be used to separate the mobs from players as it doesn't allow players to buff monsters?

I don't know anything abt the code it's just an idea to check, i believe buffs work entitely different but maybe it's worth a look.

• Maybe some of the code from buffs can be used to separate the mobs from players as it doesn't allow players to buff monsters?

I don't know anything abt the code it's just an idea to check, i believe buffs work entitely different but maybe it's worth a look.

If casted on a monster, a buff is redirected to Self, aka the player who casted the buff. So no is not helpful XD

• A few more improvements from my side:

_shopnames should change colours after you clicked on them, so you know what shops you already clicked on
    -items picked up by a groupmember should be stacked in your inventory, same with things you receive from trades
    - quest potion for the biologist should be stackable, same with polymorph- and leadingbooks etc.
    - already named but very important: hotkeys and shortcuts to sell things, to get things in and out of the warehouse etc.

thx

• thanks for your good suggestions which are needed WheezeR

1. fix chat color when linking an item ur chat color will be green again W13749Y.png

2. stack items which i traded for example skill books automatic to the player i traded with

3. fix teleport bug (your screen gets stuck and u need to restart game)

z7BD9r4.jpg

4. add to camera settings an option for extreme distance.

rB9xFeO.jpg

5. Investigate and improve on/off mount bug which causes your game to lagg for like a couple seconds

test it actually when farming metin stones and using aura and stuff like buff skills for a realistic result and not on a testserver.Shadow

7. fix that bug that your skills wont do damage neither work like aura on orc maze

giphy.gif

7. aura reloads in about 15 seconds giphy.gif to be reused but if you use it then it won't actually refresh your aura duration and that causes a bug. If i reuse aura in 15 seconds when its reloaded it should max my duration but it doens't do anything.

8. Same gender marriage

9. Display Item rarity color in chat

0i4XYNj.jpg

XyIGPBe.jpg

10. option in settings disable yang message in chat giphy.gif

11. Fix Metin spawn in Orc Valley

Yve1LW2.jpg