[Maintenance] 06/09/2019

• Patch Notes:

• Temporary removed the buff damage from mage and assassins against monsters, it will be added back once proper testing are done
    • Orc maze is back online
    • Horse missions from level 11 and above have 100% success now

Thanks, SG2 Global team

• Patch Notes:

• Temporary removed the buff damage from mage and assassins against monsters, it will be added back once proper testing are don

Thanks, SG2 Global team

Why? I'm 60 Assassin and I see Mirage Suras and Body Warriors in the usual farm places killing stuff nearly as fast as I do. These people don't even have AOS or Blade on P. After they get their skills they will outplay Assassins and Mages by far again in PvM.

It's already getting a bit harder in PvM at higher lvls since Assassins have basically no Defense Skills as opposed to e.g. Mirage Sura or Attack Speed from Body Warriors.

These changes back to 2002 Metin seem shortsighted to me after few people complained that Mirage Sura or Body Warriors are not the only chars playable for PvM. Finally other chars became fun...

Also you just ruined your Serverstart for a lot of people. As far as I am concerned I will probably leave this Server or start new with a Body Warrior. Really lame move from you.

• Patch Notes:

• Temporary removed the buff damage from mage and assassins against monsters, it will be added back once proper testing are don

Thanks, SG2 Global team

I understand that mage and assassin might need some tweaking, but I have literally invested all of my time and money on my assassin solely because it is reliable in PvM. I'm certain i'm not the only one and I really hope the ending is not going to be disappointing.

• Why? I'm 60 Assassin and I see Mirage Suras and Body Warriors in the usual farm places killing stuff nearly as fast as I do. These people don't even have AOS or Blade on P. After they get their skills they will outplay Assassins and Mages by far again in PvM.

It's already getting a bit harder in PvM at higher lvls since Assassins have basically no Defense Skills as opposed to e.g. Mirage Sura or Attack Speed from Body Warriors.

These changes back to 2002 Metin seem shortsighted to me after few people complained that Mirage Sura or Body Warriors are not the only chars playable for PvM. Finally other chars became fun...

Also you just ruined your Serverstart for a lot of people. As far as I am concerned I will probably leave this Server or start new with a Body Warrior. Really lame move from you.

Because we wanted them to have 15% more damage, but after some testing, it was much much more. Read carefully the patch note, for now is removed, it will be back but with proper adjustment.

• Because we wanted them to have 15% more damage, but after some testing, it was much much more. Read carefully the patch note, for now is removed, it will be back but with proper adjustment.

I mean, did you really not test this before the server start...?

Anyway, is there an estimate when this get adjusted? Because rn the game is kinda unplayable for a lot of people.

• Because we wanted them to have 15% more damage, but after some testing, it was much much more. Read carefully the patch note, for now is removed, it will be back but with proper adjustment.

I agree they are to strong. A mage can kill a metin almost twice as fast as me and i get the buff from 2 classes as a body warrior.

Dont seem balanced.

But i dont think you should just remove it right now because ppl will stop playing until its back again. Either reduce it just for the time a bit or find a quick solution.

• I mean, did you really not test this before the server start...?

Anyway, is there an estimate when this get adjusted? Because rn the game is kinda unplayable for a lot of people.

On one of my posts i stated that we had little time to change this as it was a late on suggestion. I also stated that if it was too poweful it would be nerfed. Not removed, but nerfed. I think we have been proven ourself already to be worth for at least some time to find some fix.

• just came back from work and my shaman does literelly 0 damage in pvm. me and my guild including 23 members most of them solo shamans/assassines will definetly stop playing the pvm buff was just fine as it was. We really liked the idea that u can play every class and there was no need to go everytime for warrior or sura. im talking for the whole server u better change the buff as it was.

• Patch Notes:

• Temporary removed the buff damage from mage and assassins against monsters, it will be added back once proper testing are done

They put more damage to the shamans and ninjas, complain pj that they don't even have the skills of blade or aura in g1, what is the point of a gm putting on a pj lvl 30 with aura py team pvm and an equal shaman and balla trying the monster bonus doesn't cost you anything, that should have been done from the beginning (sorry my English if it's bad)

• I think u should leave the buff till u have understood the right way to nerf it. Because right now u've completely destroyed the gameplay of the assasin in particular... i mean pvm it's just frustrating for no reason. Please set it as it was before and nerf it later after proper test.

For everything else thanks for your work, this server it's really good.

• as i said i liked the idea that u can go shaman/assassine main character / solo and u probably killed it and 90% of the server will leave have fun with another sg1

If players like yourself can't understand a broken mechanic we don't really mind if they leave. A 200% bonus is not what we meant to add to those 2 classes. They had to be better in pvm not over powered.

• as i said i liked the idea that u can go shaman/assassine main character / solo and u probably killed it and 90% of the server will leave have fun with another sg1

You can go shaman and assasine as a main char. But i dont think they should do more dmg than a Body warrior that benefits from 2 classes buffs. The dmg they did was insane.

Therefore Assasins and mages have advantage in pvp.

And beserk dont help because you cant use it with green potions. Attack speed is to high then. So you only benefit from the dmg.

I agree they should be buffed a bit. But right now they are just to strong.

Its just my opinion but even if aura is not G or P they shouldnt do MORE dmg than a buffed body warrior that is focused a lot on pvm.