[Maintenance] 06/09/2019

• I meant as far as tanking goes, DEX gives every class the same amount of DR, and since it is usually the 2nd or 3rd stat, that tanking advantage is only noticeable at low-mid levels, and it doesn't really make a difference there as the mobs deal low amounts of damage anyway.

To put it another way :

A warrior investing in DEX gets a tiny bit of damage and DR.

An assassin investing in STR get a tiny bit of damage.

This is why i said assassins should be the one class that gets a bit more DR from DEX as they get nothing extra from investing in a 2nd or 3rd stat, like the others get from investing into DEX.

I'm talking about lvls 70+ or so ofc.

• So what does ninja/shaman have right now other than getting AP from dex/int? The previous value was 7.5% monster, what is the new value?

The previous value was meant to be 20%, we kept nerfing since the players complained down to 7,5%. We found out an error on the function which raised the damage by 200%. So now we set that value to 135%.

• i agree with that guy who said skill damage in pvm for shamans/assasines did completly go in the cellar and i agree that metin stones got to strong. and i agree that you should raise the damage to 150/160%. you can't leave it like that especially for skill damage which was the most important thing of an early shaman to solo pvm.

• Got banned because its impossible for a gamemaster that u can go through player/monster without hack even i said and showed proof

its possible if your client is about to crash/lagg. i basicly got banned for running like this through map1 by Shadow or [GM]Espeth.

as you see i don't have any cheats open but as you see some characters are glitching through monsters what looks like wallhack.

• people treating to quit cuz shaman is getting nerfed lol... i have good gear and shamans with shit gear makes same damage or even more! and im body warrior..

you whanna know why u cant kill a 65 metin when ur 60 level? probably cuz have the same gear u had from lvl 30 with max 6+ and no good bonuses xd

even in runs shaman makes more dmg to bosses cuz bosses mostly have sword/2hand resistance, shaman is still VERY GOOD with the nerf they recieved.. Just go get some better gear, metin is not made to reach max lvl and gear in 3 days, u grind grind grind...

even after nerf ive seen shamans slaying metins. Anyway, dont level up if you dont have gear for it, cuz then you will complain about being stuck :D

all classes has pros and cons, but shaman seems to have everything in one package and u guys still complain about it being weak ;(

Good update shadow with nerfing dmg from shamans! 8o<3 Now its still good but not OP like before..

• You're completely missing the point dukerz.

I'm a lv.73 shaman and I can destroy Metins pretty fine, but I could be destroying them a lot faster if I just continued with my body warrior as I always do.

You have more attack speed, more range, and you know you're dealing the most damage possible, it just doesn't feel as rewarding as I know it could. Also, people aren't threathing to leave because of that, some people indeed leveled their characters pre-nerf which after the nerf made them "stuck" or not viable anymore in their current state.

Also, many of my friends are already switching to body warriors and making their shamans buffers. Which I would do, but I don't believe I'll have time for that so, meh. I'll see about it. The thing is, the Warrior/Sura Meta will just be the same, as in every Vanilla server, and that wasn't what we expected. We would all be happy if we had known that this was like a normal server and just create a Warrior/Sura from the start.

Lastly, we don't care about bosses defence, you spend 70% of your time destroying metins, that's where the core is, and it just.. doesn't feel right to farm with.

Best Regards,

Salty

• I'm not expecting to deal the same damage, 90% of it would be nice? yep. Don't forget the part where they still have the range, attack speed, skills all easy monster killers. I'd know that, I've played them for years.

Even if they had the same damage (which is not what I'm asking) a body warrior would still be faster. With the current state you'll see some late game characaters equally geared up with damages like Body - 10k and shaman 5-6k (for example), and yes, that's not ok for me, otherwise I would never have changed to shaman in this server. Also, don't forget the warrior weapons also gives you more damage than mages weapons. making comparisons with lv.10 naked characters without alchemy and low damages doesn't show anything.

And yes, I'm writing this because I WILL HAVE, to create a body warrior, like everybody will, so yeah, kinda feels like we've just been ripped off.

PS: If you don't add shaman defenses or ghoststones that's up to you, you have a way to kill shamans, I don't have a way to deal more PvM damage unless I switch back to body. Cheers

• In all fairness, I did started a shaman account after the nerf and I could see a slightly increased damage for shaman but not even as close as a sura or body warrior. Sura and warrior can easly have a buffer and use their skill. Now Shadow! Please do an aura for shaman as well. And 2 small ones for ninja.

• I really dont know what you ppl are talking about. Always when i see a shaman next to me she still do the metin atleast same as fast as me (body warrior total 45dss) and i got the buff from 2 classes.

How it is right now is acceptable.. If smth would be changed then another nerf. You guys can be happy that you got the bonus that you have right now. Yes you deal less dmg when aura is P. But thats what you are supposed to do otherwise your class would be completly broken.

Dont miss that your class have a crit buff that a warrior alone dont have. A warrior alone even with aura P would still do less dmg because of the crit that shamans are doing. So be quiet now and stop asking for a buff.

• Then it's reasonable that warriors can't use shaman's crit, only let's say 10% right? Since crit is so broken and warriors can have damage increase, crit chance increase and attack speed increase.

Do tell me why would anyone play shaman? By the time u get decent equip w shaman, everyone else has almost perfect equip.

The game has been unbalanced for over a decade, proven by the fact that in every server the vast majority of players play war or sura, and this isn't different at all since again most are warrior or sura.

Anything as long as sura and warrior dominate, right? xD

• I really dont know what you ppl are talking about. Always when i see a shaman next to me she still do the metin atleast same as fast as me (body warrior total 45dss) and i got the buff from 2 classes.

How it is right now is acceptable.. If smth would be changed then another nerf. You guys can be happy that you got the bonus that you have right now. Yes you deal less dmg when aura is P. But thats what you are supposed to do otherwise your class would be completly broken.

Dont miss that your class have a crit buff that a warrior alone dont have. A warrior alone even with aura P would still do less dmg because of the crit that shamans are doing. So be quiet now and stop asking for a buff.

i agree lol

ifarmed with my mage and an autum fan +9 with 19 avg - that's it - and also with my sura with monster costume, hair and pet, fms+6 and 20 avg

the mage did almost the same damage as my sura on the metins

yeah the weapon wasn't+9 but my sura had 21 strong against monsters over the mage. and still almost the same.. i don't see the issue. and i played the mage before the nerf, so YES i noticed a drop, and it was a big drop, but still not something that's not balanced. before was unbalanced. even more would be unbalanced again. the complaining doesn't make sense in my eyes.