[Maintenance] 06/09/2019

• What about reducing shaman buffs on other characters, or not making it possible.

As for ninjas u get slightly more DR from DEX than the rest.

That gives them both fair advantages in areas they were supposed to be good in from the beginning.

That can be done, but is more a pvp thing than a pvm. Pvp will be adjusted once the player reach a proper level with proper items.

• Can you add a passive boost to Nature enchantment etc, the main skills of Mage/Assassin that allow them to scale late game? Or add passive scaling to mages/assassins for PvM ? I mean that should be fair. Of course you shouldn't have advantage of P aos without having P aos. I honestly don't want to start a mirage / warrior.

• I hope @[GA]Shadow understands that he casually toyed around with hundreds of players in under 10-20 Minutes which gave their precious time and money into the game. Let that just sink in how you can almost destroy a whole server by making appropt decisions.

• Can you add a passive boost to Nature enchantment etc, the main skills of Mage/Assassin that allow them to scale late game? Or add passive scaling to mages/assassins for PvM ? I mean that should be fair. Of course you shouldn't have advantage of P aos without having P aos. I honestly don't want to start a mirage / warrior.

Scaling is not possible. We could add a bonus if the nature enchantment is used on a mage, that yes.

• I hope @[GA]Shadow understands that he casually toyed around with hundreds of players in under 10-20 Minutes which gave their precious time and money into the game. Let that just sink in how you can almost destroy a whole server by making appropt decisions.

As you complain today of the damage, other players complained yesterday about the damage. This is a good compromise. Your character are not overpowered but they are not as bad as they are on the other servers either. Is not toying with people, bugs are unfortunaly a constant part of developing. Nerfing is another core part of every MMO.

• Well i wouldn't say it's pvp.

If other characters couldn't use buffs, that would make the shaman dragon a really good pvm option and it would help in pvp only at high skill level, but that happens with every character.

As for assassins DR helps w the much harder grinding while not making them faster or more efficient. Whatever pvp advantage that would offer, i really don't think it would be too much since they are pvp oriented to begin with, and besides that makes up for the lack of gear compared to the farmer types of characters.

• Well i wouldn't say it's pvp.

If other characters couldn't use buffs, that would make the shaman dragon a really good pvm option and it would help in pvp only at high skill level, but that happens with every character.

As for assassins DR helps w the much harder grinding while not making them faster or more efficient. Whatever pvp advantage that would offer, i really don't think it would be too much since they are pvp oriented to begin with, and besides that makes up for the lack of gear compared to the farmer types of characters.

Removing buffs is not an option, but is possible to make them more efficent on mages (or less efficent on whoever is not a mage)

• As you complain today of the damage, other players complained yesterday about the damage. This is a good compromise. Your character are not overpowered but they are not as bad as they are on the other servers either. Is not toying with people, bugs are unfortunaly a constant part of developing. Nerfing is another core part of every MMO.

So why did the Development Team tried to "balance" races when there's clearly no balance? Making such mistakes is inacceptable of such a company like TEC... There are many people that quitted due to the them not being able to handle simple Metin Stones anymore. I also knew that the damage of Shamans/Ninjas were a lot, but nerfing them until they are usefull for buffing isn't the right decision. One more thing, you guys know that this server runs because we people consider playing and paying it. Polls are a good way to decide the fate of a Game.

• So why did the Development Team tried to "balance" races when there's clearly no balance?

There can't be a balance in pvm, some class are clearly better than others. We did not try to balance it, we tried to make it less crappy.

You have a 135% damage compared to the 100% damage that you get on a normal server. Is fair. 200% damage was not fair. was too much. And while yes it is our fault for the lack of testing, we can't leave the things as they are just because you were happy, because many other players were not happy about it. This is a half way, a good compromise that doesn't make your class crappy or overpowered.

• There can't be a balance in pvm, some class are clearly better than others. We did not try to balance it, we tried to make it less crappy.

You have a 135% damage compared to the 100% damage that you get on a normal server. Is fair. 200% damage was not fair. was too much. And while yes it is our fault for the lack of testing, we can't leave the things as they are just because you were happy, because many other players were not happy about it. This is a half way, a good compromise that doesn't make your class crappy or overpowered.

I don't care about other servers sir, I care about the server, my current situation and other people who decided to play as shaman/ninja from the beginning. I wasn't happy because I dealt so much damage either. I hope you can see our view and understand how frustrating it must be to level to 50-60, do quests n'all that stuff and be "rewarded" afterwards with an update where you can't even destroy a metin stone anymore thats on the same level as you are with 12-13k HP.

• I don't care about other servers sir, I care about the server, my current situation and other people who decided to play as shaman/ninja from the beginning. I wasn't happy because I dealt so much damage either. I hope you can see our view and understand how frustrating it must be to level to 50-60, do quests n'all that stuff and be "rewarded" afterwards with an update where you can't even destroy a metin stone anymore thats on the same level as you are with 12-13k HP.

You can break it, you just need more time. And if the problem are the metins, we can always nerf their hp. Not sure if this is clear, but as you said the damage you dealt before was just not ok for the game and there is no work around this, the damage had to go lower.

• You can break it, you just need more time. And if the problem are the metins, we can always nerf their hp. Not sure if this is clear, but as you said the damage you dealt before was just not ok for the game and there is no work around this, the damage had to go lower.

So there's no way that the Dev Team can toggle the damage to 150%/160? Instead of 135% which dropped my critical-damage from 10k to 3k? Im talking about Skill damage, 15 Skill Damage Bell, Full Itemshop on a Level 40 Metin Stone. Theres also the fact that Warriors and Sura's can "upgrade" their base damage up to Perfect, which creates an even bigger disadvantege towards the other two races.

• 4dec84b3f6.jpg

This is the max damage a warrior with P aura and a level 10 sword can do

1973abfa5d.jpg

This is the mage damage with a level 10 bell

This is the damage now on live server. Note that a warrior without aura makes 450 top. It is fair. You don't do the same damage as a class that need a skill to boost their damage, but you don't do also the normal useless damage that you would do in any other server.

Before the update, the mage did 920. So it was just not possible that a class makes more damage than another class that needs a P skill.

• i rly appreciate the efford you make, but at high level you do like 10x as much dmg as you show in the pictures, so the difference will be 2,5k dmg and that is way too high to make other classes beside body warrior viable in pvm