[Maintenance] 06/09/2019

• I dont understand complaining about this, there were always pvm and pvp classes, if you give pvm boost to ninja and mage, will warrior also get pvp boost like 15% vs demi human or what? Its stupid to let mage or ninja be the same in pvm as warrior or sword sura, those classes cost less and if they are better in both pvm and pvp, what is the point of being warrior or sword sura?

• The maintenance is done, the buff is applied, not as strong as before but is still a bonus damage.

Thanks

Thats like saying, You had 200.000 USD [ Which 50k was stolen which in this case is the dramaticdamage of shamans] in your bank, I've stole 100.000 USD from you, but don't forget you now have 100k left.

• Mate, the nerfs were unnecessary. The mage classes felt "good" to play on. Mirages and Warriors outscale mages anyway. So what if mages were good early game? I don't feel like creating a mirage sura again just to be decent at PvM again. Might just quit the server.

• No is more like saying that before you made the damage that a P aura warrior does, except for the fact that he has to use that skill and you don't. Now you still have good damage but not as overpowered, because this is the correct term, as before.

• No is more like saying that before you made the damage that a P aura warrior does, except for the fact that he has to use that skill and you don't. Now you still have good damage but not as overpowered, because this is the correct term, as before.

I don't see why you guys add % Against Monsters to Ninjas/Shamans for "equality" between Shamans/Ninjas and Warrior/Suras then Ninjas or Shamans can't use a skill to have certain improvement in dealing damage. Its as if Shamans/Ninjas can improve their "Aura of Sword". And the more Warriors or Suras reach G1/Perfect Skill the difference will be the same as it was before with the shamans. I was also against the abrupt crazy Damage we dealt, but making both classes useless for people who mained those classes and invested time and effort is just crazy how a company deals with it so quick and without emotion.

Nah I don't think I would have dealt the same damage as a P aos warrior. And don't forget those classes along with mirages have berserk dark shield etc., that make them god like in PvM.

I was happy to play mage and I am not gonna lie , I did realize they were OP but I didnt think they would be more "OP" compare to a P aos or a mirage sura.

• You must not forget that mages don't have option to increase a skill like aos or Enchant blade. I would understand the point of of nerfs ONLY IF mage buffs were NOT usable on other people. Imagine that you could buff other people with AOS or enchant blade :DD Do you think mages would complain :)?

• the formula was broken and at lvl 90 they would still have more dmg than war/sura. Right now the formula works correctly and they can adjust it if needed.

You should also keep in mind that most bosses on sg have more sword/2hand res and less dagger/bow/bell res. End game you'll do quite alright and now you have an innate boost too. I wouldn't mind if you got another boost in dmg for the low-mid lvl range tho.

• The fix was necessary but it shoulve been tested before because some people maybe only played ninja shaman cuz they were broken in pvm-

I will present you a basic reply.

Why do I have the urge to quit my mage and play mirage sura again like I played in other servers? I rather quit than do that because I am bored of doing same thing over and over again. And, even with pre-nerf damage of mages mirage suras mid.-late game>>> mages. Now it's mirage suras EARLY = mages.

• Skaro I agree but even if it seems a small thing to you to test, you have to consider all the changes that were done and all the workload. Not trying to justify, just saying that it was not only that thing that needed testing.

sontakarot is not an opinion, they had around 2% more damage than a warrior of the same level with P aura. A boost is ok, but that was not ok.

• Skaro I agree but even if it seems a small thing to you to test, you have to consider all the changes that were done and all the workload. Not trying to justify, just saying that it was not only that thing that needed testing.

sontakarot is not an opinion, they had around 2% more damage than a warrior of the same level with P aura. A boost is ok, but that was not ok.

20% or 2%?

• What about reducing shaman buffs on other characters, or not making it possible.

As for ninjas u get slightly more DR from DEX than the rest.

That gives them both fair advantages in areas they were supposed to be good in from the beginning.