Metin2 sg Server best

• OH YOU NEVER BANED ANYONE FOR NO REASON? So saying in chat 1 time : Is anyone playing wom2? AND PERMA BAN EVERY IP ACCOUNT and when i ask why did i get perma? you answer because you 'WANTED' to trade items... WANTED.... not did but WANTED ! pretty good reason XD clowns , pretty sure that happened more than once so you lose 1 player you lose his friend too and you lose the interest of people who grinded to get perma for a question. First time i see this and look where it got you

• EmyEmy open your eyes i got banned again cause i made a post yesterday telling shadow that he is the problem that this server is dead... OPEN YOUR EYES EVERYONE ALREADY DID THATS WHY 9 PEOPLE NOW ACTIVE ! Xd

you EmyEmy and 3 more names you are the only ones who from the 1st server are paying this stuff no one else... you are the only 4-5 people who give money to these people and you are the only ones they care about not because of your sweet behaviour and following the rules , but for your pockets :D wake up

• i got banned again cause i made a post yesterday telling shadow

Are you feeling ok?how did you get banned yesterday? Why is your link from 2 year ago? are you so butthurt you can't move on?

I know your type, you do something that isn't allowed, you get banned, then you come on to forums to make the staff look bad and try to make what you did be less than what it was, everything was explained to you, in detail, with links and quotes to the rules you broke.

If you wanted to not get ban you would not have shown interest in the illegal trades and you would have reported it. you got what you deserved.

• Are you feeling ok?how did you get banned yesterday? Why is your link from 2 year ago? are you so butthurt you can't move on?

I know your type, you do something that isn't allowed, you get banned, then you come on to forums to make the staff look bad and try to make what you did be less than what it was, everything was explained to you, in detail, with links and quotes to the rules you broke.

If you wanted to not get ban you would not have shown interest in the illegal trades and you would have reported it. you got what you deserved.

I am feeling great my friend cause i dont pay this game for 10 years straight just to play with 2 people like you do , my butt doesnt hurt but my penis kinda :/

• EmyEmy open your eyes i got banned again cause i made a post yesterday telling shadow that he is the problem that this server is dead... OPEN YOUR EYES EVERYONE ALREADY DID THATS WHY 9 PEOPLE NOW ACTIVE ! Xd

you EmyEmy and 3 more names you are the only ones who from the 1st server are paying this stuff no one else... you are the only 4-5 people who give money to these people and you are the only ones they care about not because of your sweet behaviour and following the rules , but for your pockets :D wake up

I banned you because you literally called Shadow a Fat kid, shadow is not active anymore so he surely didnt bann you.

And yes, advertising other servers is a bann reason on EVERY server.

• I banned you because you literally called Shadow a Fat kid, shadow is not active anymore so he surely didnt bann you.

And yes, advertising other servers is a bann reason on EVERY server.

You just prove my words.. XD Shadow no longer GM like you say so i didnt offend a stuff member so where is the reason for the new ban?Ofc shadow is out , he did his last "cash out" with sg2 and he got out cause he saw that there is no money here anymore, thats what kind of stuff you been thats the kind of stuff you still are thats why this server is over :p best wishes and fingers up clowns

• You just prove my words.. XD Shadow no longer GM like you say so i didnt offend a stuff member so where is the reason for the new ban?Ofc shadow is out , he did his last "cash out" with sg2 and he got out cause he saw that there is no money here anymore, thats what kind of stuff you been thats the kind of stuff you still are thats why this server is over :p best wishes and fingers up clowns

Stop your crap and get lost already why you even bothering to write if you have nothing to do with the server, ITS because you are just butt hurt since you got PERM BANNED. Shadow left the server that's his problem dude i do not think you are concerned stop worrying about him. Let me tell you Shadow always listened to the community and provided updates they wanted but most of them were so ungrateful and they left the server.

I will give you a free advice, use this valuable time to improve your English instead of blabbering nonsense here or just stop writing when you are drunk.