Metin2 sg Server best

• Hello, i wanted express my opinion regarding this server. At the beginning, there were many players in the server and we had many useful updates which were suggested by players. Gradually players began to leave the server , its totally normal with all the other P servers out there, however they do not realise sg server is really the best. Currently we have some players still playing and to be honest i still enjoy playing this game. Players who have have keep coming here just to whine about how server 'is dead' like they call it, its funny they left this good server to join other crap p servers then keep coming back here from time to time, its clear they like the server but they won't accept it.

We have some players in game still , we play together and we have lots of fun, we farm and help each other & we chat ,we know everyone in the server and yellow and blue has become like a family mingling together and enjoying the game. Its also good that all the 'jerks' left the server which is actually something positive. I feel sorry for those who left this amazing server truly speaking its their loss not ours:) The events are also fun and Tary always around to start events. A big thanks to SGM Tary for her continued support.

I really hope sg servers exist for long because they are so damn excellent, and yes hope should never die its the very last thing to die, should always have hope. To all the players who still play ^^ thanks for the good times, love u all. :*<3

• Yup, aside for the occasional guy who thinks it's a good idea to go on call and talk crap bout those playing, server is peaceful, everyone has a good time with each other and helpful

Lots of opportunities to make gold if you search well and quite easy to make items once you have a decent set of farming gears

people think the server is bad because it has few players but when the server had 1000 players they were already complaining about few people even though all farming spots were full, so it's just silly to think that way lol at the end of the day, they just don't know what they want.

server is great

• maybe the community of this server is good

But the server isnt 😅

They milked the shit outta of it

Because of the amount of ppl who know sg1 and want the old times back , after they saw that the expectations of the community are bigger then this shit they deliver, they put that server away like an old folder in a office ..

• maybe the community of this server is good

But the server isnt 😅

They milked the shit outta of it

Because of the amount of ppl who know sg1 and want the old times back , after they saw that the expectations of the community are bigger then this shit they deliver, they put that server away like an old folder in a office ..

The server was created ONLY because community asked for it while they were advertising s1, people refused to play on an old server and wanted a new one instead.

Their delivery was pretty good, the community itself is the issue when they call a server with 1000 people on it 'dead'.

Again the community is the issue when they are rarely able to play on the same server for more than 1 to 3 months and just go elsewhere.

The server is still open and being paid even though the current population doesn't buy enough TP to pay for its cost. All the money they received originally is being used to keep the server open. It's the general metin community toxicity and lack of respect that makes them quit a server that the great majority of people called a good server.

• SG2 is a good server.

But to be honest, mmorpg needs several players.

How is the atual count?
    Ve1PGH5.png

Unfortunately, SG2 isnt a good server to begin actually, if you are a old player with items etc? Yeah its still good.

Gameforge's servers are more easy than SG2 tbh.

But im from opinion that SG2 will increase the players in the next month, they deserve, Shadow and his team mates they are great persons.

• Thanks for the praise but honestly i cant really follow,

how is the GF server easier?

Our rates are 2.5x as high as theirs, you can farm changers here while on their server, as far as i recall, they arent even tradeable if you buy them in the mall.

Maybe its easier there if you purchase everything in the item mall since you can even buy Gold and Levels but for non-mallers its definitelly not easier there.

• GF server is way harder and boring with community shit. We have fewer players now its because they are dumb for leaving this server. Community so good here, they are so helpful. Mr armour was failing lots and they helped to upgrade. Nagatto no wonder i see you in different P servers as staff , one closes then u go to other.

• At this point it would be best to fuse s1 and s2. All the people from s2 get their content for higher lvls and s1 gets new pvp traction. Just transfer accounts from s2 to s1 and change the 90 map on s1 like we have it on s2 atm. I'd even go as far as say s2 pvp is stronger atm because of the better alchemy. This may also make it easier to find CoMa since you would only need one :)

I think I am speaking for the majority of players, correct me if I am wrong tho

• Thanks for the praise but honestly i cant really follow,

how is the GF server easier?

Our rates are 2.5x as high as theirs, you can farm changers here while on their server, as far as i recall, they arent even tradeable if you buy them in the mall.

Maybe its easier there if you purchase everything in the item mall since you can even buy Gold and Levels but for non-mallers its definitelly not easier there.

being an ex GF player myself, all i can say is that i invested a ton of cash and still couldn't keep up, here if you invest about 20 euros per month you can make items changers etc etc fairly easy, so yea sg is wayy frikin easyer :D that's all

“Demons run when a good man goes to war
    Night will fall and drown the sun
    When a good man goes to war

Friendship dies and true love lies
    Night will fall and the dark will rise
    When a good man goes to war

Demons run, but count the cost
    The battle's won, but the child is lost”

• But im from opinion that SG2 will increase the players in the next month, they deserve, Shadow and his team mates they are great persons.

Shadow? Who is Shadow? The one who left the server without a statement from him or the other GMs ? The server is dead at this point, sad but true, they dont have a Admin = no further development atm

• At this point it would be best to fuse s1 and s2. All the people from s2 get their content for higher lvls and s1 gets new pvp traction. Just transfer accounts from s2 to s1 and change the 90 map on s1 like we have it on s2 atm. I'd even go as far as say s2 pvp is stronger atm because of the better alchemy. This may also make it easier to find CoMa since you would only need one :)

I think I am speaking for the majority of players, correct me if I am wrong tho

Code
    1. It would be a challenge for sg1 too.
    2. I support this idea!

• hi, one say good, two say not good what your decision good or no?

• I will play the server while it still exists ^^ because i love sg servers than any other metin2 servers. If this closes i go back to s1 but to be honest i learnt more here than on s1 because started the server since day 1 with players.

• The content is the best but unfortunately the stuff killed the server with no advertising , banning people for no reason and all that just tired everyone, the official servers has a lot of people so that answers to the question if people play still metin or sg2 is a low server :D

• The content is the best but unfortunately the stuff killed the server with no advertising , banning people for no reason and all that just tired everyone, the official servers has a lot of people so that answers to the question if people play still metin or sg2 is a low server :D

If you do not know what you are saying, you are better off saying nothing atall.

We used literally every way possible for advertising and theres not a single bann which happened for no reason.

The gameforge servers are full with bots, do they seriously count as players in your book?